Chapter 1

"Hey,dad wake up!" I said as I was trying to put my puncake on my plate. I am sixteen years old and I can't even put a God damn puncake on my plate!

Actually no one can,especially in my age,to cook here in Holmes Chapel.

"Dad,mum quick,they will get cold!"

No answer.

I steped out of the kitchen and headed to the stairs. I started climbing them,slowly and quietly, like I was playing in a horror movie and I was trying not to get caught by the serial killer.

This day is so windy. The birds weren't singing as usual.Even the leaves from the trees couldn't be heard.Only this dead silent and nothing more.

I was in front of my parents bedroom,looking that awful,dead white colour.

I knocked two times but nothing was heard from inside. I knocked again,but still,nothing. Maybe they are still sleeping I thought.

But they shouldn't be sleeping.Mum was always up this time so she can go to the shop and dad was up too so he can go to his office.

I didn't knock again.I just opened the door and walked in. "What the...?". No one was in the room. And it was dark too. Where are they?

I looked around the room but no one was there. Did they already leave?

I started walking to the direction of the bathroom.I touched the cold doorknob and slowly opened it.

My mouth immediately dried.My eyes widened and they gave the idea that they might pop out of my head.My hands started sweating and my whole body started shaking.Then,I found the courrage to scream.

"NO!"

A/N:
HEY!!! THANK YOU FOR READING.ITS MY FIRST STORY AND I HOPE YOU LIKE IT.ITS NOT A HORROR STORY.PLEASE,KEEP READING,VOTING AND PLEASE COMMENT WHAT YOU THINK OF THE FIRST CHAPTER.

THANK YOU,LOVE YOU.
Bye!