July 16 2023

Since he invited me over to his hotel room, I lay on his bed with my laptop, getting ready to watch my favorite show after I've taken a shower. While I hide my body in the crisp duvet and get cozy in my pajamas, I catch a glimpse of his toned torso before it gets covered by his overworn black T-shirt. As he quickly fixes his hair, he notices that I was looking (or maybe staring) at him. I quickly look back into my computer and act like that didn't just happen.

Somehow I can sense that he's smirking. I act busy while looking at the screen, but I can totally feel his warmth moving closer to me in the room. He cups my face with his right palm and kisses me without being able to hide his smile. I deepen the kiss and make his hair messier than it was before he fixed it. I hear that I have once again left him breathless, as he slightly gasps for air when our lips pull away from each other.

He begins to walk towards the other side of the bed, toward the door. I assume that kiss was our "see you later" before he leaves for the party where everyone is already waiting for him. What I didn't expect was him taking off his T-shirt and laying down in bed beside me, somehow managing to do all that in one swift motion. I only react when his hand is already around my waist and his face by neck.

"Mm, you smell nice." He mumbles into my neck. "Thank you. But aren't you supposed to be downstairs by now?" I ask, while I feel his strong arm pulling me closer to his body as he looks up at me. "No, I'd rather be with you tonight. And every night." He adds, while I kind of melt away without him noticing. I can't control my beating heart and I smile hard. He knows exactly what my smile means and asks "So, what are we watching?".