Party

"What?" You say.

"You need to come with me" Miguel says. You take a look at his face fully, since his mask had come off, his bare skin was open to the world- he looked familiar somehow.... You could've sworn you'd seen those deep brown eyes, messy dark curls and that same chiseled jaw- somewhere.

"I-" You sigh, "look I'd really love to- but my Aunt Ben-"

"Ben's your aunt?" He says, raising an eyebrow.

"yeah...? what about it" I say putting my hands on my hips.

"Well, usually, Ben's the uncle that die-" He stopped himself. He looks away for a moment, placing a hand over his mouth. "How recent was that for you..?"

"7 years ago..." You glare at him.

"Oh, okay, well Ben's usually the uncle that dies in most universes."

"Oh- really? Uncle Ben..? But May is my uncl-"

"Yes." He replied gently, looking sympathetically at me. Hold on-

"wait- did you just say in most.. universes?" You question him, taking a few steps closer to him.

"Yes-"

"What do you mean by that" You ask him again.

"If you'd let me finish-" He pinches the bridge of uis nose and puts a hand on his hip. Holy fucking shit he was so hot in that position- you know how he'd look even hotter? Underneath me-

"are there more spider people like me- us?"

"Yes-" He starts- you go to cut him off again, but he stops you, putting a finger on your mouth to shush you.(🤭🤭omg just say you like me like onf)

"As I was saying, if you'd let me finish- there are an infinite amount of universes out there with many different spider people like us." You gasp.. infinite?

"holy shit-" Your eyes widen.

"and we need your help- recently, a spider escaped through a wormhole and bit someone it was not meant to bite."

"you mean like the one I- we... got bit by?"

"yes- except that I wasn't- whatever that doesn't matter, that universe already had a spiderman- it cannot hold two spidermen. That bite caused a hole to open within the multiverse and now, creatures that don't belong in certain dimensions are getting out and causing destruction in other ones. Creatures like that" He points to the Rhino that was still restrained on the floor.

"No wonder- I thought she had switched genders-" You scratch your head.

"yes, that is exactly why we need your help." He says. He slowly puts his hand out, a watch, just like his laid in his- surprisingly huge palms. I think about it while I avoid his eyes, his dark maroon orbs... his brown dirt coloured eyes.. his stupid fucking smile. I scan my surroundings for any people injured. In the distance I can see authorities moving some debris.

"So what you're saying is that since that spider escaped and bit another person, that meant that the universe that, that spider was originally from now has no Spiderman? And that the one it bit by accident caused the death of the original Spiderman? And since he wasn't the original Spiderman, the universe somehow recognized it as foreign and is now opening portals and pulling random villains into dimensions they don't belong in?" You ask him all at once.

"No- actually well... you got most of it." He tilts his head.

"Mhm..." You nod and think for a moment. You stare at the debris around you.