☆*:・゚001

ˡᵒᵍⁱⁿᵍ ⁱⁿ

Welcome To HER BEAUTIFUL EYES

Meeting them for the first time

17:25 - Takemichi was on her way home after a long day with her friends. She is at the bus station waiting for the bus to arrive when she suddenly had the feeling to search her bag for the house keys, when she searched she found nothing. It hit her that she forgot her house keys at home, she sighed to herself. Her mom probably left for work since she has a night shift and her brother is probably with his friends

Takemichi decided to take out her phone and dialed 'ℋℯ𝓇𝓂𝒶𝓃ℴ🫀❤️'.

𝐊𝐢𝐬𝐚𝐤𝐢: 📞: "Hello"

𝐇. 𝐓𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐦𝐢𝐜𝐡𝐢:"Hey, are you by any chance at home right now?"

𝐓. 𝐊𝐢𝐬𝐚𝐤𝐢:"No, I'm at the shrine. We're about to have a meeting right now."

Takemichi sighed again on the other line

𝐓. 𝐊𝐢𝐬𝐚𝐤𝐢:"What's up? Did you want something? If so why not hurry home and get it"

𝐇. 𝐓𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐦𝐢𝐜𝐡𝐢:"I forgot my keys" Kisaki was a bit surprised by this matter considering the fact that his sister never goes anywhere without her keys.

𝐓. 𝐊𝐢𝐬𝐚𝐤𝐢:"Just stay at the neighbors house until I come back"

𝐇. 𝐓𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐦𝐢𝐜𝐡𝐢:".....Can't you just send me your location and I'll come fetch your keys" It's no surprise that Takemichi doesn't want to wait at the neighbors house, I mean she is scared to eat at peoples houses.

Kisaki just sighed
𝐓. 𝐊𝐢𝐬𝐚𝐤𝐢:"Fine, I'll send my location"

𝐇. 𝐓𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐦𝐢𝐜𝐡𝐢:"Great!" Kisaki hung up the call, 2 minutes later Takemichi received a text message from her brother.

𝖬𝗎𝗌𝖺𝗌𝗁𝗂 𝖲𝗁𝗋𝗂𝗇𝖾 ➤

𝐇. 𝐓𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐦𝐢𝐜𝐡𝐢:"A shrine is such an unexpected place for a gang hideout. Whoever chose it was pretty smart"

☆彡ミ★☆彡ミ★☆彡ミ★☆彡ミ★☆彡ミ★

𝖳𝗂𝗆𝖾:𝟣𝟪: 𝟢𝟤
𝖯𝗅𝖺𝖼𝖾:𝖬𝗎𝗌𝖺𝗌𝗁𝗂 𝖲𝗁𝗋𝗂𝗇𝖾 ⛩

𝖳𝗂𝗆𝖾:𝟣𝟪: 𝟢𝟤𝖯𝗅𝖺𝖼𝖾:𝖬𝗎𝗌𝖺𝗌𝗁𝗂 𝖲𝗁𝗋𝗂𝗇𝖾 ⛩

𝐇. 𝐓𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐦𝐢𝐜𝐡𝐢:💭: It looks like they're still busy, I should wait for them to finish"

After ten minutes the meeting finally ended. Takemichi didn't see Kisaki anywhere so she decided to call him and let him know that she arrived and waiting at the entrance

"𝐎𝐢!" Takemichi got startled by the voice that had called out to her, she turned her head to see a beautiful girl looking at her with suspicion.

The moment Takemichi turned her head to face the girl, the girl's her eyes widened. A beautiful blonde girl with gorgeous star-ry eyes which she has never seen before, someone like her would definitely steal Mikey and the others away from her with no doubt.

"𝖶-𝗐𝗁𝗈 𝖺𝗋𝖾 𝗒𝗈𝗎?"  The girl asked while stuttering but also trying to look confident, on the other hand Takemichi didn't hear the question as she was asking herself that the girl might be the famous queen of Toman. 𝒴/𝒩 ℒ/𝒩

𝐋. 𝐘/𝐍:"Hey I asked you a question! Are you some sort of spy from our enemy gang"

𝐇. 𝐓𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐦𝐢𝐜𝐡𝐢:"An enemy spy? No no no no no, I'm not part of any gang" Y/N didn't seem to believe what Takemichi had said.

𝐋. 𝐘/𝐍:"Then 𝗐𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝖺𝗋𝖾 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝖽𝗈𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗌𝗇𝗈𝗈𝗉𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝖺𝗋𝗈𝗎𝗇𝖽 𝗁𝖾𝗋𝖾?"

𝐇. 𝐓𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐦𝐢𝐜𝐡𝐢:"𝖨 𝗐𝖺𝗌 𝗃𝗎𝗌𝗍-"

"𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭'𝐬 𝐠𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐧 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞?" 𝖳𝖺𝗄𝖾𝗆𝗂𝖼𝗁𝗂 𝖽𝗂𝖽𝗇'𝗍 𝗀𝖾𝗍 𝗍𝗈 𝖿𝗂𝗇𝗂𝗌𝗁 𝗁𝖾𝗋 𝗌𝖾𝗇𝗍𝖾𝗇𝖼𝖾 𝗐𝗁𝖾𝗇 𝖺 𝗍𝖺𝗅𝗅 𝖻𝗅𝗈𝗇𝖽 𝗀𝗎𝗒 𝗐𝗂𝗍𝗁 𝖺 𝖽𝗋𝖺𝗀𝗈𝗇 𝗍𝖺𝗍𝗍𝗈𝗈 𝗂𝗇𝗍𝖾𝗋𝗋𝗎𝗉𝗍𝖾𝖽 𝗁𝖾𝗋. 𝖶𝗁𝖾𝗇 𝖸/𝖭 𝗌𝖺𝗐 𝗐𝗁𝗈 𝗂𝗍 𝗐𝖺𝗌 𝗌𝗁𝖾 𝗌𝗍𝖺𝗋𝗍𝖾𝖽 𝗍𝗈 𝖻𝗅𝗎𝗌𝗁.

𝐋. 𝐘/𝐍:"𝖨𝗍'𝗌 𝗇𝗈𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗆𝗎𝖼𝗁 𝖪𝖾𝗇-𝖪𝗎𝗇, 𝗃𝗎𝗌𝗍 an 𝗂𝗇𝗍𝗋𝗎𝖽𝖾𝗋"
she 𝗌𝖺𝗂𝖽 𝗐𝗁𝗂𝗅𝖾 𝗋𝗈𝗅𝗅𝗂𝗇𝗀 her 𝖾𝗒𝖾𝗌.𝖣𝗋𝖺𝗄𝖾𝗇 𝗅𝗈𝗈𝗄𝖾𝖽 𝖺𝗍 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖻𝗅𝗈𝗇𝖽𝖾 𝗀𝗂𝗋𝗅 who was facing him and Y/N, up and down, he could see that someone like her could 𝗇𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗋 𝖻𝖾 𝖺 𝗌𝗉𝗒; 𝗅𝖾𝗍 𝖺𝗅𝗈𝗇𝖾 𝖻𝖾 𝗂𝗇 𝖺 𝗀𝖺𝗇𝗀. 𝖡𝗎𝗍 𝖺𝗍 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖾𝗇𝖽 𝗈𝖿 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖽𝖺𝗒 𝗅𝗈𝗈𝗄𝗌 𝖼𝖺𝗇 𝖻𝖾 𝖽𝖾𝖼eiving.

𝐇. 𝐓𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐦𝐢𝐜𝐡𝐢:"𝖨'𝗆 𝗇𝗈𝗍 𝖺 𝗌𝗉𝗒 𝗈𝗋 𝖺𝗇 𝗂𝗇𝗍𝗋𝗎𝖽𝖾𝗋, 𝖨'𝗆 𝗃𝗎𝗌𝗍 𝗅𝗈𝗈𝗄𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝖿𝗈𝗋 𝗆𝗒-"

𝖯𝗈𝗈𝗋 𝖳𝖺𝗄𝖾𝗆𝗂𝖼𝗁𝗂 𝗐𝖺𝗌 𝖼𝗎𝗍 𝗈𝖿𝖿 𝗆𝗂𝖽 𝗌𝖾𝗇𝗍𝖾𝗇𝖼𝖾 𝖻𝗒 𝗁𝖾𝗋 '𝓂𝒶𝒿ℯ𝓈𝓉𝓎' 𝗁𝖾𝗋𝗌𝖾𝗅𝖿.

𝐋. 𝐘/𝐍:"𝖲𝗁𝗎𝗍 𝗎𝗉 𝖻𝗅𝗈𝗇𝖽𝗂𝖾, 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖺𝖽𝗎𝗅𝗍𝗌 𝖺𝗋𝖾 𝗌𝗉𝖾𝖺𝗄𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗁𝖾𝗋𝖾" 𝖨𝗍 𝗁𝖺𝗌𝗇'𝗍 𝖻𝖾𝖾𝗇 𝟤𝟢 𝗆𝗂𝗇𝗎𝗍𝖾𝗌 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖳𝖺𝗄𝖾𝗆𝗂𝖼𝗁𝗂 𝗐𝖺𝗌 𝗀𝖾𝗍𝗍𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝖿𝖾𝖽 𝗎𝗉 𝖻𝗒 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝗀𝗂𝗋𝗅, 𝗌𝗁𝖾 𝖼𝖾𝗋𝗍𝖺𝗂𝗇𝗅𝗒 𝗄𝗇𝗈𝗐𝗌 𝗁𝗈𝗐 𝗍𝗈 𝗆𝖺𝗄𝖾 𝖺 𝗉𝖾𝗋𝗌𝗈𝗇 𝖺𝗇𝗀𝗋𝗒 𝗃𝗎𝗌𝗍 𝖻𝗒 𝖺𝖼𝖼𝗎𝗌𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗆, 𝗀𝗂𝗏𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗆 𝖺𝗍𝗍𝗂𝗍𝗎𝖽𝖾𝗌, 𝗒𝖾𝗅𝗅𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖼𝗎𝗍𝗍𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗆 𝗈𝖿𝖿 𝗆𝗂𝖽 𝗌𝖾𝗇𝗍𝖾𝗇𝖼𝖾. They just met but the queen is already getting on Takemichi's nerves causing a little bit of tension between them, Draken decided to break it by speaking up.

𝐊. 𝐑𝐲𝐮𝐠𝐮𝐣𝐢:"Who are you looking for?"

𝐇. 𝐓𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐦𝐢𝐜𝐡𝐢:"Huh"

𝐊. 𝐑𝐲𝐮𝐠𝐮𝐣𝐢:"𝖸𝗈𝗎 𝗌𝖺𝗂𝖽 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗐𝖾𝗋𝖾 𝗅𝗈𝗈𝗄𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝖿𝗈𝗋 𝗌𝗈𝗆𝖾𝗈𝗇𝖾 𝖻𝗎𝗍 𝖸/𝖭 𝖼𝗎𝗍 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗈𝖿𝖿 𝗆𝗂𝖽 𝗌𝖾𝗇𝗍𝖾𝗇𝖼𝖾".

Takemichi realized what he was talking about. 𝐇. 𝐓𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐦𝐢𝐜𝐡𝐢:"I'm looking for my brother"

"𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐞𝐱𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐥𝐲 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐢𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐛𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫?"

꧁꧂꧁꧂꧁꧂꧁꧂꧁꧂꧁꧂꧁꧂

Lol, this is so cringe but hope you all like it (^ヮ^)
made Y/N annoying because I don't like that pick me, she gets on my nerves 😭