𝟏 ~ 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠. (𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞)

CHAPTER ONE!

CHAPTER ONE!

─── 𝐓𝐀𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐃 𝐌𝐄𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐒

----------------------------------------------

𝐃𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐀 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐁𝐎𝐑𝐍 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐋𝐘 𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐒 𝐎𝐅 𝐉𝐔𝐍𝐄 𝟏𝟒𝐓𝐇 𝐓𝐎 𝐁𝐄 𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐂𝐈𝐒𝐄. When the sun's position started to gradually become more apparent and the sky started to get lighter. Any normal person would be unconscious during the early hours of the morning in the comfort of their own bed; but, that was not the case for Mr and Mrs McKinnon. They were situated within the walls of St. Mungo's, where their youngest daughter had just been welcomed into the Wizarding World.

~ ⚯͛ ~

Dalia McKinnon the youngest child of the McKinnon family was reserved in comparison to her older sister, Marlene. If you didn't know that they were siblings, you wouldn't think of them as such. Dalia inherited a different appearance in comparison to her mother and Marlene, You see she bore dark captivating green eyes, dark auburn hair adorned her head, which lay in slight waves cascading just below her shoulders. 

Most of Dalia's features where precise and sharp she seemed to of inherit her looks from her father's side of the family rather than her mother's. She closely resembled her father's older sister Maeve Dalia McKinnon who became the very image of a perfect pureblood wife unlike her father who went against his parents wishes and married outside the sacred twenty-eight.

~ ⚯͛ ~

Ravenclaw, the house of blue and copper, was what the sorting hat felt best fit 11-year-old Dalia. Which was mostly correct, for Dalia possessed most of Ravenclaw's traits. Despite this, she, unlike her sister, always felt she belonged in Slytherin due to her ambitious nature. However she didn't dwell on it for too long. Dalia thrived and accomplished incredible things within the Ravenclaw house, such as making the quidditch team, achieving excellent grades, and even being at the top of her class within her year. These, achievements on the other hand, would not have been possible without the support of two people, Valerie Smith and Ivy Lockwood. The two people who have been by her side since her dreadful first day at Hogwarts.

Now Valerie, Ivy and Dalia where all complete opposite's but that's why they worked so well together...

Valerie is a redhead with an extraordinarily kind heart, and you'd think the sorting hat misplaced her and she should be in Hufflepuff, yet as deceitful as her good nature is, Val is a bookworm at heart. Now Ivy Lockwood on the other had is a curly-haired, extrovert, and sarcastic individual who you would think belonged to Gryffindor or perhaps Slytherin, but actually she's just an opinionated Ravenclaw with a brain that can store information for generations if she so desires.

~ ⚯͛ ~

Now the eldest of the two, Marlene, proudly bore a scarlet and gold emblem on her chest. Marlene was just ten months older than Dalia, but her boisterous and vivacious personality gave the impression that she was the youngest of the two. Being as brave as she was,  Marlene wasn't as close to her sister as you might expect given their age difference. But Marlene was the type of person who seemed to like "living life on the edge," and seeking adventures.

And Dalia... The quaint one who found comfort in solitude didn't require much explanation. She was a brunette who hoped to find more to life than having to bear the brunt of her Mother and Father's deteriorating relationship; she was the same youngster who desired there was more to life than graduating Hogwarts and getting a job. But all Dalia could do was hope, because as they say, "hope has a funny way of coming back to us." 

~ ⚯͛ ~

But Dalia Mckinnon has a unique place in the history of the Wizarding World... Dalia Mckinnon is both the villain and the heroine in her story; she possesses the abilities to destroy or preserve the life she has known for years. Dalia is the one who survived the poison of love and betrayal; she's the one who swam to the surface when she felt like drowning in the depths of her own trauma and grief. Dalia Mckinnon is deserving of her victory and the end of her own story...

You, as readers, are the ones that give Dalia Mckinnon her story. Her memories form the foundation of the narrative and offer you with a story. She is the focal point, just like the moon, the sun, the stars, and the sky.

----------------------------------------------

────── 𝑨𝑼𝑻𝑯𝑶𝑼𝑹𝑺 𝑴𝑬𝑺𝑺𝑨𝑮𝑬,

Ok, I actually kinda don't hate this as much now that I've edited this but it's the best your getting out of me. I mean this is the prologue which is basically providing a vague idea of Dalia and her story.

My A-level English language teacher would not be happy if she was to read this but oh well! I can't wait to start the first chapter of the story and please tell me what you think and I hope you enjoy!!

Also i'm gonna start including mini questions at the end of some chapters within the authors message cause I think it would be fun so...

What relationship's would you maybe like to see throughout the book?

Much Love E