O N E

Y/N'S POV
I woke up to a bunch of screaming and yelling. I shook myself away, rubbing my eyes with a soft groan coming from my lips.
"whats with the nois-.." i gasped, watching as a deer ran past me.
"No way! Can i ride it?" keithie asked, smiling widely.
"A deer!" becky exclaimed.

I watched as its antlers got stuck on the bathroom door, opening it up to see greg shower. Covering himself up quickly.

Keith and dad threw laundry baskets at it, a bra hanging from its antler as it grunted, before running down the stairs.

We all walked down stairs quickly,
"daddy, i left the door open incase any animals wanted to come in." becky smiled,
"You did huh?" Dad nodded, "and one did.."
"yeah, one crazy ass one!" keith said, rushing down the stairs.
"oh no, you did a good thing sweetheart." Dad nurtured, "Greg, i'm gonna need a bat!" He yelled, stepping down onto the last step.

"Daddy no!" becky gasped,
"Hes not gonna hit it.. Hes just gonna.. scare it?" i said, trying to reassure her as I rubbed her shoulder softly.

"okay, come on, come on.." Lenny spoke as we all walked into the kitchen door frame. Following behind him "He's right there, eating bowsers food.."

I furrowed my eyebrows as the deer looked at us, "is that my bra?" i started, "and whats he looking at?"

"Becky, move your doll towards me." Dad said, the deer watching it intently. "and back to you, towards me.." he said, scrunching up his nose. "Three times fast." Dad instructed, the deers head moving back and forth as the doll did.
"..Give me that thing." He said, holding his hand out.
"Mr gigglesworth?" Becky spoke sadly as he looked up at him.
"No, no.. Don't worry, give it too me." Dad nodded, "Go on, its okay. Put it in my hand."

"Hey, you like this guy.. Then go get it!" He said, throwing the monkey onto the front lawn past the mail man. The deer following after it.
"Mr gigglesworth! Daddy, its killing him!" She cried, gripping my hand.
"Calm down, i'm sure someone can fix him.." i said, wrapping my arm around her shoulders. "Lets just get changed." I spoke, walking back upstairs with becky.

- - - - - - - - - - -

*Your outfit, or think of one*- - - - - - - - - - -

- - - - - - - - - - -

"Good bye, my gorgeous children, have the best last day of school, I love you all!" Mom called out, blowing all of us a kiss as she drove away.

"Yeah, last day or school Greg, last chance to ask out Nancy Arbuckle." Keith shoved Greg's shoulder.
"Ooo, go greg." i grinned, crossing my arms over my chest
"Nancy Arbuckle, whats that? That a girl you like?" Dad said, throwing a ball back and forth at Becky's helmet, "is that why you've been taking though's long showers?"

Greg blushed, "No, i'm just conditioning my hair. Thats all I do in the shower... Condition my hair." He said, crossing his arms over his chest.
"Thats not what we saw." I smiled as greg pushed my shoulder, dad giving me a high five.

Becky rode her bike in circles, before speaking up. "I heard conditioning your hair too much can make you go blind."
"Where'd you hear that?" Dad asked, looking at her.
"Higgins." she smiled, looking up at him.
"I should kill him." He joked, resting his elbow on Greg's shoulder.
- - - - - - - - - - -
I leaned forward on one of the bus seats, watching as Kurt and his children entered the bus.
I smiled, "hows the anniversary, Diane?" I asked, leaning forward on my seat.
"Its good, sweetheart." She said half-heartedly, with a nervous look on her face as Kurt also entered the bus.
"I'm taking a ride with Leonard to school today." He said, "Don't worry to much about our anniversary, i'm sure you'll remember the 30th." He grinned, waving goodbye to her.
- - - - - - - - - - -
I walked into school with Greg and Andre,
"You should ask out Nancy, before she begins going out with someone way hotter then you." i giggled, walking into the classroom. Seeing a tall, blonde guy in the class.
"Whos that?" Andre asked, furrowing his eyebrows. I looked at him with my mouth slightly open, his blonde hair draped onto his shoulders. He turned around, looking at me staring at him.

I turned back around to Andre and Greg,
"He looked like higgins, does he not?" i muttered, walking to our tables. Sitting down at my own.
- - - - - - - - - - -
The bell rang, and i looked straight forward at the teacher.
"Normally, we don't have exciting news this late into the term. But we have a new student joining us today, Braden higgins!"
The teacher smiled, "Hey theres a seat over there," he pointed, "go pop a squat." I watched as he began making his way to a dudes chair who sat next to me.

I shook my head as i watched him. The dude pulled out his wallet, and Braden shook his head. "No.. I sit here." he said, the boy nodded quickly as he rushed out from the seat. Sitting down in the seat next to yours.

Andre and Greg tried to make small talk with Braden,
"is your dad Marcus Higgins's?" Greg asked, looking over to him.
"Yeah, i've know him since i was a baby. Great, great man." Andre said, leaning his elbow on his desk.
"He's really cool." I added, smiling softly.

Braden sucked in a sharp breath of air before he began talking.
"I wanna punch his face." He said, looking over to all of us.
"Yeah, me too." Andre spoke,
"Yeah, hate that guy.." Greg shook his head, and i let out a little scoff as they switched up.
- - - - - - - - - - -
I walked out of class with Greg and Andre, joking and laughing with them. Until i stopped in the hallway, seeing my little brother, Keith, getting picked on. He was frozen in place, pretending to be a statue.

"Hey, your not a statue." His bully spoke, "your an ass-tue."

I crossed my arms over my chest, furrowing my eyebrows.
"That doesn't make any sense." i said, looking at him.
"Shut up!" He called out, pushing his book and papers out of his hand. I grabbed his t-shirt, pulling him before he could walk away.
"Stop picking on my brother, madonna." i retaliated, before letting him go. Walking out with Greg and Andre.

"That was scary." i whispered to Greg and Andre, giving high fives to the both of them as we laughed.
- - - - - - - - - - -
We walked out, stopping behind Braden once we saw him.
"Whats up man!" Andre smiled,
"Your dad picking you up?" Greg asked, holding onto his bag strap.
"ahh- i don't know, i told him it'd be cool if he stayed late at the soup kitchen, so its on me." Braden murmured, before turning around to face us. We made eye contact, and I adverted my gaze nervously

"Well, if you want, you can go on the bus with us?" I muttered, looking back up at him.
"Nah, how bout' we do something fun?" He smiled, slightly crouching down to our height, "how bout' we do something we aren't supposed too?" He grinned, looking at all of us. I looked at my brother nervously, before shrugging.
"Sounds fun." i smiled, looking into his eyes.

WORD COUNT - 1219