𝟎𝟏

August 28th 2008

It's late at night, 9 or 10 maybe. I sat on bedroom floor, which was carpet. I was on the phone with Maya and Anna, My 2 best friends, discussing about tomorrow. Our first day of 7th grade.

"Oh, my god girly's, Seventh grade" Maya screamed thought the phone, due to excitement.

"I know" Anna Chuckled.

I sat quietly, stuck in my thoughts not listening nor paying attention to Maya or Anna. I thought about my new appearance from my little glow up that I had gotten over the summer, really in summer camp. I thought about how the people at the school would look at me once I walked though those doors in the morning.

People always said that I was the better looking friend and that I looked better than Maya and Anna, I mean I probably did, but who cared. Definitely not me.

"Guys, don't you think it's crazy how we made it to this year?" Maya said, adding a laugh at the end.

"This year is gonna be our year, okay?!" I said, jumping out of my thoughts. I flipped through my year book from my 6th grade year. My eyes scanned the book, looking at all of my old classmates and friends as I waited for a response.

"I know Jules, we will make it our year, it's gonna be amazing!"
Anna said, responding to me.

"Who else is in homeroom with us?" Maya asked, changing the subject. "I don't know I guess Sam" Anna stated, being unsure. "Oh my god, he wishes" Maya said.

"Jules, did you know Sam wants you so bad, like it's so crazy" Anna stated, this time with more confidence.

"I'm sure he doesn't, Anna." I claimed, not know for sure if he did or didn't.

"Anna, why would you say that? Jules would never date him in trillion years, like it's disgusting" Maya said.

Sam and I really never communicated a lot in the 6th grade so I wouldn't say he had a crush or anything on me. We didn't talk as much but we were still friends, or at least I think we were.

"Do you think Alex is still dating Heather?" Anna asked, being curious. Maybe even a little concerned because we all knew she had a crush on Alex Nolan. I think everyone knew, even him.. she made it so obvious.

"I don't think so, you might have a shot" I claimed, speaking out of the blue.

"Yeah, they're not dating because Heather gave a handjob to both Brandt J and Dustin L this summer" Maya pointed out, in a disgusted tone.

"I thought that was a rumor. To be honest I don't think that's true." I said, trying to clear up our confusion.

I never really knew nor spoken to Brandt Jackson before, no one even really did. He wasn't the best person to just speak too. Everyone was kinda scared of him. I mean, I was too. I was really scared of his entire friend group, especially the boys. They were the ones who were mostly the meanest.

"That hole bag, she's such a slut!" Anna groaned in a disgusted and frustrated tone. "Also I heard that Connie M. Grew double D's last night at camp" Maya said, laughing.

"That's so fucked up and it's totally not fair like Maya and I don't have any" Anna pointed out, becoming jealous. "You guys are cool without them." I stated, trying to cheer them up a little, which I failed at, i really never was. I didn't know how to comfort nor cheer people up.

"Thanks Jules" Anna said, being polite. "But for real though, how is that even possible?" Anna asked, obviously confused.

"I don't know, it like happened in the middle of her sleep" Maya answered. "I kinda wish that was me"