The Appearance

2 years after the tragedy.....

There are crowded fans and reporters at the airport when they heard that one of the biggest hit producers and rappers from LA arrived to attend a Party that was thrown by a top celebrity.

As soon as he makes the entrance every flashes from the phone and cameras were flashing continuously.

"August D!!!!!" His fans scream his name out loud while fangirling over him. They're trying to get close to him and have been blocked by his bodyguards.

Walk with charisma and cold stare while ignoring the crowd to reach his VVIP car. Once he was inside, he sighed and rolled his eyes in frustration.

"Welcome to korea Min pd nim" His driver greeted him before he headed to the party.

Meanwhile.....

A big party has been held in the most expensive hotel in that country with VVIP and VIP as their invitation. Everyone looks so gorgeous and handsome in their own outfit that suits the party theme.

There we can see how rich people dress up in their branded clothes and accecories. Dior, Gucci, Louis Vuitton and a lot of worldwide brand can be seen. Like a fashion show.

"Where are we?" He asked the driver when they stop at the branded boutique before they went to the party.

"Mr. Kim told me to stop here so you can change your clothes to your new collaboration brand clothes for today's event" He answered while avoiding the boss cold stare.

He walked out of the car and went inside through the VIP door so they can avoid paparazi or sasaeng. As soon as he step in all the staff was lining up to focused on him. That boutique was reserved for him that time so there's no other customer allowed to be in there until he's out.

"Bring the collection out" They quickly take out all the collections that they collab with him and use his name for the collection.

"Have someone try or buy this?" He asked to prevent wearing the same clothes as others. no matchy matchy.

"No sir, our collaboration will be official after you wear it to the party tonight and tomorrow is the launching day also the day for the fashion show" the staff explained to him.

"Can you call Namjoon for me and ask him to send me all the details for my schedule" He said to his driver to contact his secretary.

"He already told me everything about your activities sir" He explained.

"Really? Why didn't he tell me?" He was confused but doesn't mind about it since he used to.

He chose one clothes that attracted him and looking around for the changing room. Expensive branded boutique had a VIP changing room so he walk towards the VIP room.

"Sorry sir, we have a guest in there" The manager apologize to him and trying to lead him to the other exclusive changing room.

He gave him a look that was shown like he was questioning the situation. It's like Didn't my secretary has booked this place for me? Why is there someone else here?.

Without even speaking up he makes the manager nervous and trying his best to convinced him.

"We will get this room ready for you, sir" He quickly went inside the room to chase the other VIP guest inside there.

"Arghhhh, argh,argh... more please" Moaned of a satisfaction from the intimate sexual activity they did inside the room.

"Jungkook ssi, you have to leave now?" He said to the VIP celebrity who is known as their regular customers Jeon Jungkook.

"Aishhh" He stop thrusting and pulled out.

He quickly wear their clothes and went to talk with the manager.

"What's wrong?" He said.

"There's VVIP out there want to use this room" He explained.

"Why? there's no other room in this big building?" He was frustrated.

"Hyuna ssi, go back to your work" The manager said to the women staff who had sex with Jungkook.

"My employee was not for you to let out your lust" He was mad at him because instead of buying their clothes he also took that opportunity to pay the staff to do some intimate sexual activity with him.

"I don't force her... look like you paid them not enough" He's mocking him.

"Shut up and leave" The manager become rude because he's mad.

"Yahh" He grabbed and pull the manager collar "Don't you remember who make your brand become popular?" He threatened him.

"Without you, this brand already has name in this industry. You just increased the sale with your popularity but I believe that they buy it not just because of you but also the brand quality" He sound so bold and confident.

"Goodluck with your brand" He walked out of the room feeling like that brand will shut down if he leave. The confidence of that fine man who had a lot of worldwide fans.

They bumped into each other and Jungkook glare at him then walk away.

As soon as Jungkook went to his car, he gave his secretary a call.

"I want to kill him" He said.

"Who? Calm down Jungkook" His secretary worry about his safety because of his attitude.

"Wait" Jungkook remember something and feeling worry about it.

"Why? what happen?" His secretary asked.

"Why he look like him? Is he still alive?" Jungkook was shock and scared.

To be continued......

For the next episode...

"He was a wellknown person, he has name, status and also fans. If we try to get in trouble with him our secret will be in danger if he was the guy we kill 2 years ago"...