Prologue

Vega's POV

~

We walk through life thinking we only fall in love once- that we have one soulmate waiting for us. I think that that is bullcrap. There are 8 million people in the world and only is meant for me- we only get one chance at a perfect love?

I think we at have at least two, four maybe twenty and it just depends on our decisions. For instance you decide to try a new coffee shop and once you step inside you run into a man carrying two cups of coffee. After paying him back you exchange numbers and later that weekend you meet his bestfriend. His bestfriend turns into your boyfriend. You fall in love. Or say instead of going to a new coffee shop you decide to reach out to your sister and she says she has the perfect person to set you up with. Despite blind dates being awkward it was fun. You fall in love.

We act as if every relationship before we meet "The One" is bad or unfulfilling but some of those relationship can be good they can be great.

This is the story of a guy who gets the girl but doesn't get to keep her. This is the story of the girl that got left behind. Its sad and sweet and utterly unfulfilling because they deserve eachother. They could have been soulmates but they didn't have the chance, the opportunity before everything was gone.

I know it seems like I have told you everything- like I gave it all away. The entire story and plot are a mix of emotions and I dont want you to fall in love. In love with these people Im going to tell you about because you know that someone doesnt make it to the end.

~

She was a lost boy and He was a realist.

~

Hi I know this was short lol but it was the prologue hopefully i shall update again today!