i can kill you with paper.

CHAPTER 1 :

i was waiting patiently by the phone so my mum could see i was expecting a call, but she still gave a confused look, i looked at her beautiful face and eyes knowing i have the same amazing features, no im not vain, i just know what i look like and i use it, sighing i asked mum,

when are they neighbours moving in ?"

ask your dad dear"

ok mum, dont call anyone sarah will be calling soon"

its not gonna last !"

you dont know that, we only do it for a laugh anyway !"

sarah's brother is a good boy, dont mess him up" mum said giving me a knowing look. ok so what i play guys and her point is ?

how did you know ?!" i sigh.

since when do you sit waiting patiently and silently for sarah to ring ?"

since today ?"

ok course" she snorts rudley at me.

mum !" i shout, then head to my dads office to ask him about our new neighbours.

i knocked on the door and from within the room came a small grunt which indicated to say my name and then he will invite me in, if he wants.

its your precious daughter" i sang and my dad laughed lightly at my joke.

daughter, please enter" he said in a teasing tone.

oh haha, well done, very funny" i say walking in and shutting the door behind me. i sit down and look at my dad as he worked, i got my concentration and patience from him, which my mum has none of.

so ?...." dad questioned.

when are the neigbours arriving ?"

and im suppost to know because ?...." he sighed as i stared in to his bold eyes my 'searching soul' stare apparently and then said " 10 minutes"

im welcoming them" i smile sweetly.

do you mean you want to meet their son and tell him to get the room opposite you ?" he joked. though it was true and we both knew it, what i was going to do when i had him there, well thats for another time so lets get ready, 10 minutes huh ? i dont know if thats long enough, joking, i have my chocolate cake, not like anyone elses in the oven its out in... now !

i ran down the stairs and got the cake out of the over, i iced white chocolate on to the piping hot cake and sprinkled edible dust and a bit of my amazing popping candy on top but not too much since there was some inside, i put it in a dish and put tin foil on top then went to get ready, opening my bedroom door i smiled, we may not have a big house but my dads bloudy rich ! I look over at the cupboard with the mini room in for my guy 'thing', well see i have this thing a boy always manages to move next door and get that room, I always flirt alot and then watch them leave as they cry at thhe fact their leaving me, i mess up their lives but mine's perfect also my mini room as a laptop were i can find out information and see pictures of the guy moving next door. This is not some obsessive creepy stalker thing, i just like knowing a guy before i crush him into a crying mess, i can get every boy to fall, even matthew jakeland, the biggest player and the most popular guy in school until me, yes this girl has serious skills and power.

quickly with only 6 minutes left i put on some light sky blue jeans and and a bright pink top saying "yeah im hot but look dont touch" i laugh everytime i read it, yeah i know its stupid. with only a few minutes left i touched up my make-up, let down my perfectly curled blonde hair, im not vain, and hear a car pull up out side our house, i smile, here we go, i walk down stairs and slip on some pumps and walk outside to greet them. the boy starts to get out and his legs are out because he's wearing shorts, wow hot, then the rest of him, oh... bang, bang... my heart, god i aint felt like this since carter... carter,

omg, are you ok beautiful ?" i hear a beautiful voice call. i drop to my knee's crying i feel someone pick me up and cuddle me and rocking me from side to side and i cried into their chest.

hunny stop man handling the girl !"

mum shes crying! " he shouted, damn its the hot guy,

im ok, im fine sorry, you..uh... reminded me of someone"

let me guess, the idiot broke your heart and now the guy who reminds you of him holds you tight ?"

your not funny" i laugh lightly and he puts me down, " sorry your shirt, your wow nice chest ha"

i thought you being serious then, but then you were 'all oh haha you fell for it'"

we can be friends, we have some good banter" i wink and look at him in the eyes, then look away. long enough to say, chase me but short enough to say but its not easy and he picked up on that and smirked, wow confident are we ?

ok then, hey do you need to come inside for abit"

if i was homeless, but i have my house right there, and it actually has things in" he laughs at this, i laugh with him happily, " heres my number, call me when you've finished putting things in your house" i smirk flick my hair and walk of making sure i dont fall over or hurt myself, i walked into my house turned around gave a little wave and my cute smile and shut the door not waiting for his reaction.

Looking out of the window i saw him do a wahoo hand wave then he put his hands together and looked up and mouthed thank you then looked at my number and smiled, yes i do make boys this happy, but then they go down when i get bored of them. He looked towards my house i smirked at him waving and he blushed and quick walked up to his dad grabbed the other end of the living room sofa and ran with it into the house, i laughed on the floor in hysterics, my mum walked up to me and gave me a funny look,

boys are .....so cute .....and ...em...embarresed" i laughed bearly getting the words out. mum shook he head in mock disappointment,

why do you carry on doing this ?"

what mummy ?" i asked giving her the 'im innocent' look. she smiled, shook her head, and walked off.

i went back to laughing, after composing myself, i stood up and walked back to my bedroom, lets find out about my next target, ha.

******************************************************

so..... ?? since ive been interviewing people i got inspried, so tell me what you think, its only short so i can leave it if no one likes it, tell me what you think... PLEASE :)

maxie-only-reads