- 𝙁𝙖𝙫𝙤𝙧𝙞𝙩𝙚 -

Stray kids just had a comeback and fans seem to love it. Currently, they are backstage fixing up their outfits and some were still doing makeup. Jeongin already finished his and sat on a chair while scrolling through comments on his instagram post. He smiled at the nice ones but was sad when they were more haters than fans commenting.

The blonde decided to stop reading comments since he didn't wanna overthink too much. He thought of something to do then had an idea. He stood up and walked to the makeup room that Seungmin was currently using.

Seungmin was busy scrolling through tiktok while the stylist does his makeup and hair. Jeongin entered the room and took Seungmin by surprise.

"BOO"

Seungmin flinched then turned to see who scared him and of course it was Jeongin.

"Come on you also scared her"

Seungmin scolded and the 'her' refering to the stylist.

"Sorry, you're just fun to scare"

Jeongin shrugged then sat on the chair next to Seungmin. Seungmin sighed but let him stay.

"Can't you bother the others?"

Seungmin asked while turning to the blonde boy.

"Not really"

Jeongin shrugged again and continues to take his phone out from his pocket and opened tiktok instead.

"And how come?"

Seungmin asked another question.

"Because they're no fun, and also because you're my favorite hyung"

Jeongin raised his head from the screen to turn to Seungmin and they made eye contact.

Seungmin chuckled, "aigo, our maknae has favorite hyungs now?" He cooed while pinching his Innie's cheeks.

"Aish, hyung! Don't make me make Felix-hyung my favorite now" Jeongin crossed his arms. Seungmin chuckled again "Okay Innie, now to proof that I'm your favorite give me a kiss right here" Seungmin points to his lips.

"HYUNGGG" Jeongin whine while Seungmin just laughed his ass off.

In the end Seungmin did get a kiss from now his favorite Maknae.

- The end -
---------------------------------
A/N : Short but it'll do. And btw tomorrow I'll be making my ID cuz I just turned 12 AAHAAHHAHAHA 😋

How many days have I haven't been updating? it almost feels like months even if it's just days. 😓