The accidental night

Pitter,Patter
🌩
Pitter,Patter
🌧
Bright, flashing lightning lighting up the sky like fireworks; banging, crashing thunder roaring furiously, sizzling, electrifying lightning zipping across the night sky.

The dark black night which scared everyone.

Ava's parents were back on the way to their home. They were happy because finally after a long time they were able to spend some time with their daughter as they always remain busy with their work and return home late night.
But who knows what fate was in store.

Ava was waiting for her parent's with her grandmother.
But as a mother Ava's grandmother wasn't feeling well. She was having negative feelings for her children and this murky weather made her feeling strong.

On the road :
Ava's parents were getting late but something terrible happened which shouldn't be happened. The car brakes got failed and the car was out of control and it fell down in trench.
The sweet moments they decided to spent with their daughter were all gone in vain and this lead to death of her parent's. Who knows at such a young age her parent's left her for forever.
For a child their parents are their whole world and this little child now have to live without her whole world .

It's 11:00P.M
Ava and her grandmother were waiting for them. Grandma made her sleep. She kept dailing their phone but it's none of use. She kept waiting for them whole night but they didn't came.

At morning:
Ava's got ready for school. Her grandmother sent her school. After that she went to police station and placed a missing report of her son and daughter-in-law.
After the police investigation they got to know that yesterday night they died in an accident.

Ava's grandmother heart got shattered.
She was in deep pain. She was not in condition to express her pain.

And she was in great puzzle that how she make Ava understand that her parent's left her for forever and they will never come back.

Grandmother said,"what's the fault of this little girl that she had to face all this".

When Ava got to know about this she was crying and not listening to anyone
She was saying only one sentence
'I want my mumma and Papa.'

Well is this really an accident or someone did this intentionally?

For next part stay tuned 😉😎
.
.
.
.
I am not a good writer but trying to make this perfect .

Please support 🙏 ❤️