Jealous?

And Why is that so? Juian asks. I-I when Yuane'r tries to answer reba shouts her name

Sister mei! Mei! With out a second thought Yuane'r starts to run to reba, bai and juian follows her. Mei, sister me- what happened reba? Are you hurt? Why did you shout like that mei asks with a worried expression written all over her face and turns reba back and forth to check if she is injured. Juian gets suspicious about her relationship with reba. This is definitely not a sisters relationship, it's more than that, but what is it?juian thinks. She didn't get, but I did mei! A female voice behind reba says. Mao Zhixi? You? What are you doing here? Mei asks with suprise and goes to hug her. Mei lang! You are only afraid about your sister, but not your friend ? Zhixi asks. So it was your mimicry of my sister's voice! Mei asks.

Yes, she is the one who called you! Not me! And one more thing I am not injured! Sister mei, don't worry about me so much. Reba says. Fine, fine and Zhixi when did you come to IQIYI ? Mei asks. I came just now and didn't saw you,so I used your sister's voice to call you out and who is this handsome young man standing here? Mei? Zhixi asks. He..he is the chief of the tribal people of the Fuju mountain, came here because of his work with father. Mei says. Hello, I am Chen juian, the leader of the tribe in Fuju mountain. Juian introduces himself. Hello, I am Mao Zhixi , the elder daughter of Mr. Mao Rujin. Zhixi says. I am very glad that I am here now. Zhixi says making mei a bit jealous.  Mei I wanted to tell you about something let's go to your room. Zhixi says. Ok mei replies not even taking a glance at juian and leaves after bowing to them. Me- juian was about to call but she leaves and reba also bows and leaves. Let's ask her later your majesty please go and rest I will come after a while bai says and juian's nods his head and leaves. Phew! This time Ms.Xe escaped but what will happen next? Bai thinks and goes to his room.

What is she hiding from me? Yuang Xe what is going on in your mind? Juian thinks while going to his room for taking rest.

What is it Zhixi? Tell me! Mei asks with so much curiosity as she knew her friend will not come with out a reason. It's..It is that..my father wants me to get married but..she looks down with sad face. I know, Zhixi, I know that you want to study in the royal medical academy of the country but..how are you going to reject your father? Did you say this to him? Mei asks with concern towards her bestie and her career. I tried but what happened was...

In Mao's Mansion two days back...

Today I am going to confess to father, that I want to study in the RMC (royal medical academy). Zhixi was thinking but when she heard her father's conversation her heart broke without thinking anything she ears dropped on their conversation..

I know that, my dear but think about daughter's future , she is going to marry a crown prince from the other country, she will be the empress one day. I am thinking only about her future, that's why took this decision without asking her. Mr Mao explains and convinces his wife. I know that you want the best for her, but we should also ask her once before taking this big decision about her life. I don't want to hurt her feelings, but as you are saying it's for her future, I will try to talk and convince her. Mrs Mao says.

Listening to all this, Zhixi's hear breaks and forms tears in her eyes and with out a single thought she run from there to her room and after sometime her mother comes to her to ask and convince her to agree to this marriage but Zhixi just nods her head and asks if she can visit mei for a few days. And that's how

Present...

I ended up here crying in front of you for a solution. I really don't want to hurt my father, mother and their decision about my future but..but I can't do anything because of my dream to become person who can treat people, a person who will be respected. Zhixi says all this with mei and mei says like this., Don't worry Zhixi, I guess I have the solution for your problem.  What is it mei? She asks her. Try talking to the person who is going to marry you, ask him if he can support you, tell him about your dream of the person who you wanted to be, trust me Zhixi, this is the only solution for your problem, go talk to him. Mei advices her. But how? He is the crown prince of the neighborhing kingdom and how can I meet him?! The Crown Prince! Are you out of your mind ? Mei!? How can I meet the crown prince??
Zhixi asks her with a done expression. I guess I know the solution for this problem too, go and rest, after sometime get ready with a nice clothes that I will arrange for you. Mei says thinking of something in her mind. But why? Zhixi asks her. Do you want the solution and also fulfill your dream or not? Mei asks her. Ok I am going! Zhixi starts to go but mei stops and tell her to rest here and she leaves.

Mei leaves and goes to the backyard of their mansion and takes a mail pigeon and sends a mail to someone using that. But the person who was observing her from far gets curious about what she is doing. The mail pigeon then brings a small letter to the person whom it should send to. That person understands the note and do the thing what exactly he should do.

After sometime...

Zhixi! Did you get ready? We are going to be late! Mei shouts as reba and Zhixi comes out of the room. Do you wanna take a whole day to get ready and you? Reba you wanted to come you got ready but see you took more time to ready her!? She started shouting on them and they both stood silently because they know about mei and once she starts scolding she won't stop that until she satisfied by scolding them. Mei! Sister mei! Stop it now we are going to be late! What if they.. reba stops when mei glares at her as she already told about the plan to her and told her not to reveal it to Zhixi. They? Are we going to meet someone? Mei? Zhixi asks them with confusion as she also don't know about where is she going but got ready because she doesn't want to get scolded by Mei, and scoldings which never ends. What? No! No let's not talk about that now and we are also running late ! They both starts to walk behind mei and gets into the carriage and sits. They and a very long ride to get to the place