Chapter 1 "The first glance"

Oliver wasn't your typical 18 year old. He was a femboy always dressing up in sexy but cute outfits as he hung out with his bestfriend lionna. He didn't know much about lionna's family other than her parents were divorced and that her only brother and sister moved across the country. One in Alabama and the other in Texas. He's never met any of them or at least hasn't seen them since he was really small. One day lionna invited him over for her 19 birthday party. It was at her dad's house down the street. He dressed up in a baby pink mini skirt and thigh high socks with a white crop top. He combs out his curls to make them fluffy before changing his piercings to match his outfit. He wraps his gift he made for lionna. He had painted her a galaxy with her zodiac constellation and her date of birth on it. She was born July 17 2003. She was a cancer. He then headed down the street the her father's home and knocks. Her father Jackson opened the door. Oliver blushed a bit. Jackson was an alpha werewolf so his scent was strong and smokey. Jackson was the heir to the blood moon pack but his old man was still kicking despite his very very old age. So till he dies Jackson is just an alpha heir. Oliver looked at Jackson getting. Lost in his blue almost white eyes and his salt and pepper beard. Soon Oliver felt a tap when Jackson spoke "Ollie you here for the party or ya here to stand at the door?" The alpha chuckled. Oliver shook his head and spoke back "S-Sorry Mr.Delgado..yes I'm here for the party!" Jackson smiled "well head on in. Gifts go on the dining table and everyone else is outside in the pool or hanging out by the deck" Oliver nodded his head and headed in. He walked into the kitchen and placed his gift down before heading out pack before a blacked hair girl with one red eye and one blueish white eyes ran and hugged him "Ollie you made it!! Thank you for coming bestie it means a lot hope dad didn't scare you too much" Oliver nervously giggled as he hugged back "no he didn't scare me lionna he was very sweet. I put your gift inside its the biggest one there" lionna's tail wags happily "wowee thanks Ollie! Come on let's go swimming!" Oliver didn't bring a swim suit "Lionna I forgot one I'm so sorry! I can run back home and get one" liona smiled "no need bestie you can go upstairs and borrow one of my bikinis Ooo you should wear the pink one with the black bats on it! Take all the time you need since gifts and cake and all the food won't be till later because grandpa and the pack aren't here yet" Oliver smiled "thank you lionna I'll be back". He headed upstairs to lionna's room and headed in closing the door most of the way. He looked through her clothes finally finding the bikini. He slowly took off his clothes exposing his small frame. Jackson was heading upstairs after lionna yelled at him to come swimming so he can change. He noticed the movement coming from his pup's room when he slowly opened it and see Ollie all naked about to put the bikini on. His inner wolf growled "omega..." he accidentally touched the door know causing a noise. Before Oliver can open the door Jackson was gone and into his room. Oliver shrugged off the feeling of being watched and put the bikini on. "Wow seems to be a perfect fit better head down before lionna comes looking for me" he headed down and comes out side as lionna cat calls him "damn bestie looking good! Come on join me!!" Oliver shyly gets in the pool and starts chilling with her before he sees Jackson. His eyes instantly went to the alphas toned and muscular body. Jackson sees his daughter and Oliver hardly noticing oliver staring at him. He got into the pool and swims over to them and starts to chat. "So Ollie how's your dad and mom? Haven't heard or see you all since you were 5." Lionna growled "papá, de verdad te dije que traería a su mamá y a su papá..." Jackson then felt terrible. Oliver puts his hand on lionna's shoulder "it's alright lionna...my mom died when I was 16 due to her drug problems...dad is getting remarried but he's always so busy with my step mom, step brothers, and niece that he hardly has time for me" Jackson looked sad after you told him "mi querido niño....I'm sorry I had no idea" Oliver shook his head "it's ok Mr.Delgado I'm use to being alone unless I'm around lionna. She helps alot especially with my mental health" Jackson smiled at Oliver "well she's a good pup for that. Always helping others and please call me Jackson Ollie Mr.Delgado is my father's name" Oliver blushed "y-yes jackson". Soon a loud howl can be heard as lionna's family arrive. He grandfather and her uncles and brother and sister. It was chaotic with a whole werewolf pack. After the fun happened, they lit the candles on the cake and sung happy birthday to lionna. Once she blew the candles out everyone howled. Even Oliver did out of respect. Granted, it was a bit squeaky but everyone thought it was adorable. After they started opening gifts. First was alpha of the blood moon pack lionna's grandpa Alejandro. He gifted her a red Cresent moon necklace. It was her grandmother's. Next was Jackson's gift, "pup your dam wanted me to give this to you...since she couldn't be here.." he handed her a ruby ring with the family sigil. Lionna tears up "thank you papa..." she puts the ring on. After it was Oliver's turn. He handed lionna the painting he made for her "I-I painted your zodiac constellation with your birthday on it I hope you like it.." liona squeals "OF COURSE I LOVE IT!!" she hugs him "I've always loved your paintings! I still have the ones from when we were kids" Oliver smiled "I'm glad you like it lionna. Over the next few weeks Oliver spent his time hanging with lionna but notice she was getting sick. She was coughing a lot and looked a lot more pale then usual. She always wore a had and hid her tail which wasn't like lionna at all. He got a call from Jackson on lionna's phone one week to come and see her. When he arrives he found a very sickly lionna in a hospital bed in the living room. Poor Jackson looked like he hadn't slept or ate in weeks. When he approved lionna she coughs "O-Ollie...you made it...". Oliver tears up "lionna what happen to you...." Lionna slowly grabbed his hand as she noticed her father walk away trying to hide his sadness. "I-I have..cancer..ollie..." Oliver looked shocked and started crying "why didn't you tell me! I would have been by your side this hole time helping you why didn't you let me help!!" He was angry and frustrated. "I-Im sorry ollie...I didn't want to burden you...I know it was selfish of me to lie to you and not utter a word...but can you promise me one thing?..." Oliver nodded while clenching her hand "P-Please take care of my papa while I'm gone...he's gonna need someone to look after him..". Oliver was shocked. His bestfriend dying? He couldn't imagine a world without her in it. She practically raised him growing up. He nodded "y-yes lionna but your not dying your gonna get better and we are gonna be besties forever..."