Jealous Miguel x fem! reader

You and your friends, Gwen, Hobie, Miles, Pavitr, and Peter and Miguel (which is not your friend because Peter invited him and you said sure.) Moved into this amazing house and Pavitr looks around the house and sees a hot tub outside, he screams quietly and runs to you and says "Did you not know that there was a hot tub outside?!?!" He yells excitedly. "OH MY GOD WHAT?! REALLY?! THERES A HOT TUB OUTSIDE?! LETSS GOO!!" You jump with him as your hand and Pav's hand come together and jump with excitement. You tell the others about it and Hobie gasp out loud and says, "Mate! We should get innit right now!!" as he grabs the other side of your arm and holds you in excitement. "You gonna go with us Miles, Gwen, and Peter?" You say smiling at them. "Sure!" "Sure, yeah!" "Sure!"the 3 of them say yes and Miles goes with Pavitr, Hobie, to the bathroom, where they will get changed. Peter tells you if he can bring his friend Miguel, you say sure and he nods in response. Peter and Miguel go to the bathroom to get changed. You and Gwen get changed to bikinis in a different bathroom, but you don't care if she sees you naked or not because you guys are just girls.

*****

You and Gwen get out of the bathroom. "You look great in that bikini Y/n! I didn't know you had abs?" Gwen says as she stares at your abs, Your wearing a white cute bikini. "Thanks, Gwen!" You and Gwen get a white clean towel and head out to the hot tub, but only you guys are there. You could hear the boys messing around in there as you head inside the tub. Hobie and Pav are messing around and fake fighting as there heading to the hot tub, Hobie picks up Pav and slashes him in the big tub. "Dude why splashin' at us!?" You say, you put your hand over your head as you try to take cover from the splash. Pav comes up from the water all soaked and laughs hard, Hobie laughing with him, "Hobie, dont splash again!" You said as you punched him softly on his arm. He chuckles softly, Miles, Peter, and Miguel come. And you tell Gwen to sit by you on the edge the tub (Because you don't feel like going full in the water anymore.) Gwen nods and sits by you while a towel is on her stomach. You and Gwen talk for a few minutes and Miguel on the other hand is looking at you up and down as Peter is talking to him. "Yeah and so like-" He looks at Miguel staring at you.

"You like her? oooo~ Miguel has a crushy wrushy on Y/nnn~" Peter keeps on teasing Miguel as he tells him to stop "Peter stop." He whispers to him. You have a feeling that someone is staring at you so you look at the group of boys messing around.. its not them, and you look at Peter and Miguel and you see him staring at you, you stare back and he looks away blushing. "Peter.. Stop it. Now." He says as Peter tells you to come here, "Hey, Y/n! Come over here real quick!" He yells and you tell Gwen goodbye as you jump in the water softly and come over there. "Hey, whats up?" You say, looking at Peter. "Miguel has a-" Miguel interrupted Peter by covering his mouth with his big hand. "Stop it." He whispers him Peters ear, "A what?" You say confused, "Its nothing to worry about.. Goodbye!" Miguel says still covering his mouth while Peter is trying to talk. "HE HAS A C-" Peter got interrupted again by Miguel putting his head in the water, you turned around and you chuckle and you turned around again. You decided to play with Hobie, Pav, and Miles for a while...

****

and hour later, you guys are done and you head inside the house to change. You just wear a oversized shirt and jorts "Well that was fun!" Pav said putting an arm around you while trying to tickle you, you giggle and accidentally fall on the floor with him, He falls with you and he continues to tackle you down making him giggle too! "HAHAHAHA s...top Pav!" You try to breathe cause of all the laughter your having.

"Never!" Pav said as he continues to still tackle you down. Hobie saved you by carrying Pav from behind and tackling him. "Hah! Thats what you get Pav!" You said confidently.

**** Skip to when yall are in the same room about to go to bed ****

You and everyone else grab a blanket and a pillow and lay it in a circle. "Yo guys! We should stay up all night and do spin the bottle! And then get drunk and then-" Pav gets interrupted by me and say "Pav, I don't know if i can do that..." You raise an eyebrow. "I know but we could try? JUST THIS NIGHT PLEAASEE??" He begs for 10 mins until i say yes. "Fine... fine.. But only 1 night." You raise your index finger to him. "YAYY!! HOBIE LETS PARTYY!" Pav jumps up and down while holding Hobie's hands excitingly. "But," You tell them to follow you to the kitchen and you open a little fridge filled with alcohol. "Don't make a mess in here." You say to Pav AND Hobie. They nod and take 2 drinks and try to open it, i take the drinks from them and open it with a speed opener.

**** Skip to when only you and Pav are drunk (Hobie only drank like a little tiny bit cause he didn't  like the taste of it)****

You, Pav and Hobie are in the bedroom with everyone else and you guys drank like 3 bottles of alcohol... Pav lays on top of you, faces close, and you wrap your left arm around his neck so he wont fall over. Everyone else is staring at you guys, trying not to laugh from you guys being so drunk. "Pfftt- BAH-" Peters laugh got interrupted by Miguel covering his mouth, Miguel wasn't laughing at all. "Shhh, guys there having their little moment hehehe.." Gwen says covering over her mouth. Pav kisses me out of nowhere while my eyes are closed trying to sleep, Everyone says "Awwww~.." Except for Miguel.. He's jealous... VERY jealous. "thats it." Miguel gets up and carries you to another room with a king sized bed. "I- Y/n.. I don't like seeing you drunk like this..im jealous." he spits out. You just lay there in the bed not saying anything but just little moans, "mmm~" You slur out, Miguel is thinking your not listening but he still tries to talk to you. "I think your gonna get a little punishment for being with Pav." He says as he unbuckles his belt and throws it, he goes on top of you kissing you passionately.

You push away the kiss by pushing his chest, he kisses you again for a few minutes until you run out of breath. "Miguel..." You muttered. "I'll be gentle." He says before he removes his pants and see his big bulge. He catches you staring at it and he chuckles softly, he then takes off his boxers and stare at his massive cock. "Miguel... i cant take that.. its too big." You say biting your index finger. "I know baby... i'll be gentle i said." He said before he then takes off your pants and underwear and puts his cock on your clit and rubs it gently, you moan quietly. He then slowly puts his cock inside of you, all you could do right now was just stare at him with cute pleading eyes.

He looks at you while he takes his cock all the way in you and groans at the feeling of it. You nod to tell him to go and he goes faster, you push on his stomach to go gentle but he doesn't listen. "Ah! hmm~ mm~" You softly moan out, he chuckles at the sight of you squirming beneath him, whens he's close you don't want  him to cum inside of you so you push his stomach again with your hands, and he STILL doesn't listen. "I'm gonna cum soon..." He says trying to control his breathing. You couldn't talk barley from how drunk you were but you try to push again on his stomach a bunch of times and he looked down and saw you pushing on his stomach. Before he came he understood what you did, he had his last thrust and took his cock out and came on your stomach. You tried to control your breathing but you just couldn't.

He sighs and says "Lets get you fixed up." There was a bathroom in the room so thank god you didn't have to go down the stairs. He picks you up bridal style and take you to the shower. He turned it on and washed you completely

**** skip to when your done and go back to the room with everyone else ****

You try to walk but you fail and fall instead. Miguel chuckles and picks you up taking you to the room. "Y/n!" everyone says as they gather over you and hug you. you fall on the ground but luckily you land on Pav sleeping. You sleep with him and that will be the most awesome night in the world. Probably will do it again.

This is my second Fanfic so far and i suck booty cheeks😔😔

so yeah ill update you guys later. BYEEE POOKIESS

1621 words