New Start: Part 1

It was a morning like no other Zane woke up and moved around a tiny bit before getting up from bed and getting his school clothes, then going to the bathroom. After that, Zane goes into the kitchen and sees his mom cooking breakfast, his dad reading his newspaper, and his older brother Garroth eating breakfast.

His mom turns around and sees Zane. "Morning Zuzu," Zane's mom said.

Zane hated the nickname that his mom called him.

"Morning, Mom, good morning, Dad and Garroth," Zane said as he sat down next to his brother to eat his breakfast.

"Zane, you feeling okay? You look like you see a ghost." Garroth said as he continued to eat his breakfast.

"I'm fine, just a bit sleepy," Zane said.

Both Zane and Garroth got done with breakfast and said goodbye to their parents, and when to school.

Zane and Garroth got to school along with other students. Both of them saw their friends. Aphmau, Kawai-chan, Katelyn, Travis, and Aaron. They re at the front of the school, just talking together before the first classes start.

"Hey, guys!" Garroth exclaimed.

The others look at him.

"Hey Garroth, hey Zane," Aaron said.

"Hey guys," Travis said.

"hey Zane-san, hey Garroth-san," Kawaki-chan said.

'No Zane-kun? That weird she always calls me that.'

"Hey, Zane and Garroth," Aphmau and Katelyn said.

"Do any of you guys have plans after school?" Garroth question.

"Well, we all can have a sleepover at my place. I asked my mom, and she said she was cool with it. She's on a business trip and won't be back until next, next Friday." Aphmau said.

"Wow, Aphmau?! Really?!" Travis exclaims.

"Yes, Travis." Aphmau answer.

"Awesome, me and Zane are telling our parents just in case, you know, tell them we were over at Aphmau's house for today." Garroth.

"My folks sure be fine with it," Travis said.

"My Dad already knows I told him ahead of time," Katelyn said

"I told him earlier this morning," Kawaii-chan said as she looked at Aaron and smiled at him

Aaron smiles back.

"My dad and mom should be fine with it; my elder sister is just a bit annoying, so I need to stay away from her for today," Aaron said.

"I don't know..... I might not be able to make it." Zane said.

"Why?" Aphmau Asked.

"I... Just don't feel so good." Zane reply.

"Oh... I see..."Aphmau said, feeling sad that her best friend couldn't come.
"Zane, come on, I know you can make it," Katelyn said.

"But, Katelyn..... You know what? I will be there."
Zane answered.

Aphmau felt happy that Zane had changed his mind quickly.

-The First Bell rings-

"Well, we all better go to class. See you all later," Aaron said.

Everyone goes to their classes. When Zane gets to his class, he gets to his seat and brings out his notebook and pencil.

When class started, Zane was thinking about something until he began to feel sick. He couldn't think right.

"Zane, are you with us?" The homeroom teacher asked.

Zane turns his head at his teacher.

"Sorry, I was lost in thought," Zane replied.

The teacher then gets back to teaching.

-4 hours later-

Zane has been in his classroom since this block is free to block, which is you can study or play around. Zane used this time to research but was having a hard time too. He was holding his head and sweating a lot.

"Hey, umm, you ok?" a student asked.

"I'm fine... I need to.." Zane was stopped cause he was passed out.

Zane woke up in the school's nurse's office, one of the beds. He turns his head to Aphmau and Katelyn, with one on each side of the bed sleeping.

Zane wonders why they are here. I mean, he was happy they cared about him,m but he wasn't expecting both of them. Zane then tapped both of their heads, causing them to wake up.

"Zane! I'm happy that you're okay!" Aphmau exclaims as she hugs him.

"What happened to you, Zane?" Katelyn asked.

"I wasn't feeling good; my head was hurting, so I guess I blackout and woke up here," Zane answers.

Zane then looks out the window and back at the girls.

"Aphmau and Katelyn, thank you both for coming here; I appreciate it," Zane says

Aphmau and Katelyn blush.

Zane then gets up from bed and sees his book and shoes.

"Where is the nurse?" Zane question.

"She left and said if you start feeling well, you can return to your class," Katelyn answered.

Zane nodded his head and exited the Nurse's office with the girls. Zane can't help but think about what happened in class. Zane then waves it off and walks into his next class. Katelyn and Aphmau are his classmates, both of them seated next to Zane on both his right and left side.

-5 hours later-

It's after school. Zane was walking home with his older Garroth getting clothes for the sleepover. When they got home, Zane when to his room to get some clothes and showered. Once he got his clothes, he put them in another bookbag just in case. Zane had brought the clothes he was wearing and walked past his room.

"I'm going ahead, Garroth! I'd meet you there!" Zane said as he walked downstairs and out the door.

As Zane walks to Aphmau's house, where everyone is waiting on him and his brother
He couldn't help to think about what was going on with him. Like what happened at school today.

Zane makes it to Aphmau's house and rings the doorbell. The door opens, and Zane sees Aphmau with a big smile on her face.

"Zane, you made it here! You and Katelyn are the first ones here," Aphmau says as she pulls Zane in and closes the door behind him.
"Where is your brother?"

Zane goes the Aphmau's couch and see Katelyn who smiles at him. Zane smile back and sits next to her while Aphmau seats next to Zane on his left.

"He is getting ready still, moving on what all we are doing later on?" Zane asked.

"Oh you know fun things boys vs Girls, pillow fights, telling each other secrets and more." Aphmau answers.

"But before that, I have a question for you Zane, do you have a crush on someone at our school?" Katelyn asked.

"No, no I don't." Zane answers.

"Well me and Aphmau have something to tell you." Katelyn said as she and Aphmau gets closer to Zane.

"Zane, me and Aphmau... We love you."

-To Be Continued-