catch me. (angst ending)

"Catch me!" Felix giggled, jumping off of the three foot platform. Hyunjin laughed, pulling the younger in by the waist. "I'll always catch you angel." Felix smiled, wrapping his arms around the latter's shoulders, nuzzling his head into his neck.  "promise?" 

"Promise." Hyunjin laid his chin on the youngers head, sighing contentedly. "Hyunjin! Get your ass away from my brother! He's too innocent." Minho yelled, pulling Felix from Hyunjin's grasp. "Hyung!" The blonde groaned. "I don't wanna hear it, lets go Lixxie." 

"Bye angel." Hyunjin smiled, to which Felix waved. Only to be pulled away by Minho. 

- - 

Felix was walking to his locker with his brother's boyfriend, Jisung, who also happened to be his best friend, well, besides Hyunjin. As the two turned the corner, they saw Hyunjin talking with one of the popular girls. This wasn't surprising because Hyunjin had always had prince-like visuals. Felix was about to come say hi, but Jisung forced him to keep moving so he settled for a wave instead. 

"Ugh, I hate that little blonde one so much.. don't you too, Hyunnie?" The girl pouted, moving closer to the latter, drawing circles into his chest. "Uhh.. yeah, totally." Hyunjin's breath hitched, slowly moving his hands to rest on her waist. "Hmm, why are you still friends with him, Jinnie? You could come hangout with me and all my friends.. doesn't that sound nice~?" She seductively whispered, which seemed to be working. "I don't even know, he's so needy and annoying. I hate him to be honest. I'll tell him that on thursday. He's so pathetic, like god." 

"Oh my poor,  poor hyunnie~" She leaned up, kissing him to which Hyunjin immediately kissed back. Little did the two know, err well, little did Hyunjin know, Felix, Jisung and Minho were right there and heard EVERYTHING. 

Felix froze, tears threatening to fall from his eyes while Minho and Jisung were fuming. "Felix, I don't want you near him anymore. His dumbass isn't worth your tears." Minho looked at the younger, pulling him in for a hug. "His ugly-ass isn't worth your tears, you're too pretty for him."  Jisung joined the hug, practically squeezing the youngest. 

Hyunjin pulled away, still keeping his hands on the girls waist. As soon as he looked behind her, he saw Felix, eyes watering, Jisung squeezing him, with Minho glaring directly at him to top it all off. He didn't give a fuck about Minho right now, why was his angel crying? He let go of the girl gently, walking up to the trio. "Why are you crying, ang-" 

Minho pushed Hyunjin away from the youngest. "Get the fuck away from him! I don't want your dumbass near him at all. Don't ever fucking contact him again. I swear i'll beat your ass." Hyunjin saw Felix trying to hide between Jisung, and honestly that hurt. "I didn't do anything!" Minho pushed Hyunjin again, "Fuck you mean?! Don't ever fucking come near my brother again." 

With that, Minho grabbed Felix's wrist, trying to pull him away with Jisung following. Hyunjin grabbed the youngers wrist, "Please just tell me what happened.." He pleaded. "Don't touch me." Felix harshly pulled his wrist away, tears falling from the younger's beautiful brown eyes. Felix immediately started following Jisung and Minho. 

"I don't even know what I did.." The girl wrapped her arms around Hyunjin's shoulders. "It's fine, you have me now, right?" Hyunjin sighed, "I guess." She leaned up to kiss him again, but he was not in the mood at all.  All he wanted to do was hug Felix right now, figure out what he did and how he could make it better. "Hyunjin, don't worry we'll get revenge. It'll be fine, just promise to be mean to him, okay?" 

"What.. why?" Hyunjin pulled back, intently staring at the latter. "Just trust me okay?" She pulled him in closer. "okay.." He wanted nothing but to go to Felix,  hug him and tell him everything was okay, apologize for whatever he did, swear on everything it would never happen again and never let the younger go.