Cursed things

It was a normal day and the hashiras were in a meeting."Hello my children.." the master said (I forgot his name) the master started to talk but then the hashiras got teleported.

The master didn't hear them and asked what happend. The twins beside him were surprised and said "they disappeared!"

          With the upper moons

The upper moons were all playing truth or dare and even muzan was playing. But while they were playing they were teleported somewhere.

"WHERE ARE WE!?" All the upper moons muzan and the hashiras said.

"Hello hashiras, upper moons, and muzan!" Someone they couldn't see said. it was coming from a speaker on a table in the middle of the room.

(Wait did they say.. upper moons? AND MUZAN!) all the hashiras thought and looked at the upper moons and muzan.

"Now hashiras please calm down the upper moons and muzan won't hurt you or else I'll just stop them from existing!~" the hashiras, upper moons, and muzan were surprised by that

After they all got calm and sat down cuz I'm lazy-

"So what are we reacting to?" Muzan said.

"Well.. you'll see... FIRST IMAGE"

"WHAT THE FUCK!" akaza screamed out loudly

"Me and akaza did not do this.." kokopuffs said.

"Is this seriously what my upper moons do?" Muzan said disgusted

"Oh my!~ could we do that akaza dona?~" douma said

"NO YOU CHEAP WALMART ELSA WITH PRIDE EYES AND PAINTED ON CLOTHING!" akaza yelled. (He really mad-)

"DANG SHORT PEOPLE REALLY ARE ALWAYS MAD-" Uzui said laughing.

"BITCH IM NOT SHORT-" Akaza yelled.

"Tengen if you don't stfu I'm going to shove my sword so far up your a-" Shinobu got cut off.

"OKAY STOP FIGHTING NEXT PIC-"

(I don't wanna talk about the akaza ships I saw on rule 34)

"WHY ARE YOU SHOWING THESE TO US! THIS IS DISGUSTING..."

"awh akaza dono I think we should recreate it!~"

"NO."

"stop fighting you two.." koko said.

"Damn bbg you look gud when ur  eyes are rolling back-" uzui spoke

"..." Everyone was quiet. (Uh oh)

"Why is quiet now??? All I said was-" uzui got cut off.

"Tengen Uzui I am going fucking pull all of the hairs off you head cut the other hand off break all of the fingers and inject poison into you if you don't SHUT. THE. FUCK. UP..."

it got even more quiet than it was..

"Yeah I think it's time for y'all to go back..."

"YAY!" akaza exclaimed

"Oh y'all are gonna be back"

"NOOO" Akaza said