Out of the ordinary🤍

Smut:💚 fluff:💛 angst:🖤
Horako: 6'1, 23, top, hes gentle on the outside but rough on the inside, he loves spicy foods.
Kyoshi: 5'9, 21, bottom, rough on the outside but gentle on the inside, he hates spicy foods.
Alr so before I get started this is based in Kyoto a place in Japan and all characters are Japanese & Korean. ENJOYYYYY
                                                                                                    💛:🖤
                                                                                                         .
                                                                                                         .
angst part:🖤
🤍Horakos pov🤍: kyoshi and I were on a date, suddenly my ex tapped my shoulder and startled me, I saw who it was and immediately asked what she was doing here "MINHO? What are u doing here?" "Im here to get my bf back" she said with an eye roll and bitchy attitude, kyoshi finally stepped in "bf? Last time I checked me and him are on a date right now" kyoshi had said back at her, mimicking her bitchy attitude which was really funny but she had started yelling at kyoshi saying that he was just my fuck toy and that I only loved him for how good he is at sex, mind u we haven't even done it yet, kyoshi talked back but not quite yelling "are u stupid!? To think that we have done it yet!?" He was getting angry, anyone could tell he was, minho(the ex gf) was making a scene in public!? She really didn't seem to care how she was yelling abt me and kyoshi being gay and having 'sex'. 🤍no one's pov🤍soon abt 15 mins later the cops are called and Minho was taken to the police station.
                                                                         💮time skip to when they get home💮

                                                                                                        .
Fluff part:💛
🤍kyoshi's pov🤍 once we got home and inside I was angry bc of horako's ex gf 'Minho' she's always trying so hard to get him back at this point just look for a new bf your not getting him back, since we didn't really get to eat on our date I asked horako for some food "hey love can u make some food since we didn't eat much?" "Ofc what do u want?" Horako replied with a soft tone of voice "uhhhm how abt ramen?" I said "hm? Oh sure I can make some ramen".
🤍horako's pov🤍 kyoshi asked me to make ramen so ofc I agreed you can never go wrong with ramen, while I was cooking i burnt my hand a bit "OW shoot darling I burnt my hand would u pls go get the 1st aid kit for me?" I asked "sure I can" a few mins later kyoshi comes down with the 1st aid kit so I bandaged my burn up and got back to cooking, once I was done we ate ofc. After eating it was around 5pm so we decided to watch a movie in the living room, once we sat down and turned the tv on we were searching for a movie to watch tho we found many we didnt agree on most so we settled on a romance movie(idk what to name the movie)
🤎TIME SKIP TO 6PM🤎
🤍kyoshi's pov🤍a sex scene came on and I got flustered as well as horako so he turned off the tv and we decided to go to bed, while trying to fall asleep I realized that horako was wearing only boxers which it wasn't the first time he wore only boxers to bed but his huge bulge always shows when he gets up and makes me horny tho horako doesn't know that so maybe I could ask if I can wear only boxers as well cus I've never worn only boxers,"hey horako?" "Yes love?"Horako fastly replied "can I take off my clothes and wear just my boxers if your ok with that?" I said "ofc why wouldn't I be ok with that?" He replied "oh well I just never have worn only my boxers I didn't know if you would be comfortable with me doing it" "oh next time u don't have to ask ok?!"
"Alr love u gn" I said in a loving tone "wait..." "yes love?" I had replied to his monotoned voice "uh can we-" "can we what?" Horako mumbled the rest of his words so I couldn't understand him "could u speak up love?" "Can we- uh uh have- 'sex" (horako mumbled sex btw)
"What I couldn't hear that last part?" I said "uh can we have sex........" horako said "..." I didn't respond, "uh I'm sorry uhm if u don't want to we don't have to I won't force u!" Horako said frantically bc he didn't want to make me upset"NO NO love your fine!" I said "I'm sorry....." horako exclaimed "but ye I'll let u take my first time since I trust u" I said while turning over to look at horako,
he was a blushing mess, you could tell that he got even hornier by me agreeing to him being able to take my virginity.
🩵ANOTHER TIME SKIP TO 12AM🩵
🤍horako's pov🤍 when kyoshi agreed to me being able to take his first time having sex EVER I became a blushing mess and when he turned to look at me he giggled a little bc of me being a blushing mess. I've always kept condoms and lube+some sex toys for later after we had sex a few times, sometimes I even thought I would never have sex with kyoshi but now the day has come the day I finally have sex with kyoshi, tho he said we had never done it eirlier to Minho ig it's time we change that....
🤍no one's pov!🤍 kyoshi and horako decided they would have sex tonight kyoshi knowing it would hurt bc horako is 12 inches and kyoshi might be deep enough for horako to fit all the way inside but he doubts it a lot. A few mins later they find the position they want and horako grabs lube out of his nightstand and asked kyoshi something"hey kyoshi?" "Ya?" Kyoshi said back to horako "uhm condom or no condom?" "Uhhh no condom.... If your ok with that!" "Ofc I'm ok with it?!" So horako didn't grab a condom and pulled kyoshis boxers off then his own.
🤍horako's pov🤍 once I pulled kyoshis boxers off I saw how hard he was, I then asked for consent and he nodded yes so I opened the lube bottle and put some on my fingers and started stretching him out for my cock to fit due to him being to tight.
🤍kyoshi's pov🤍 he started stretching me out and it felt so good to the point I almost came just from that but luckily I didn't.
🤍no one's pov🤍after abt 2mins of stretching kyoshi out he was finally stretched out enough for horako, he finally slowly carefully put his cock inside kyoshis ass.
🤍kyoshi's pov🤍when he put his cock inside me I felt pain at first but then that pain turned into pleasure, after a while of staying in that position for me to get used to it he shoved all his 12 inches inside of me and started passing back and fourth.

I'm so sorry this is the end of this chapter and it may not be continued due to me creating this around 2 years ago but never finishing it, I may work on another chapter but that's not confirmed.

1225 words.