❤️ Kar ke dil tere hawale ❤️

It was farjaad's 30th birthday to be celebrated by nighat khan his mom with the help of mimi her daughter . She wants farjaad toh marry now as his age is going up and she doesn't want to wait more to see her son getting married so late in his life . She is tired to see him like a robot and moving on in life with the ticking of clock which she has been seeing since her husband had died.

She had few girls in her mind like his secretary Mehak second Reena her cousin's daughter third umeed whom she liked the most from the first meet in Islamabad. She so wanted her as her daughter in law and when umeed came her home after coming back to Karachi to stay with mimi as her father didn't let her come inside his home .. that day nighat got to know that umeed is mimi's best friend since high school.

Nighat loved her bubbly personality she is full of life and colours so the mother in her thought that one day may be one day her son will be able to live his life with happiness and carefree attitude who also have colours in his life which were now bland in particular .

It was evening time umeed was resting in her room after having lunch she had been making her assignments given by her professors even haya was busy doing it . As both the girls got tired so they were resting having tea in their room. Just then mimi's call came on umeed's phone. She picked up immediately and answered her questions..

Umeed: hi mimi .. Haan mimi ek assignment toh ho gai Baki main thoda ruk ker karungi .

Mimi :....

Umeed: hmm bhut zada mujh nạnhi si jaan ki kisi ko Padi hi nahi hai .

Mimi : haha 😆 esa kuch nhi hai . Acha suno ......

Here on the other side of the mansion Mimi was talking to umeed and was constantly trying hard convincing her to come over her place to celebrate her brother's birthday 🥳 as she has always shipped her brother and umeed together since she is her friend.

She always used to say that she wants to stay with her forever so as soon as umeed met her brother and saw them bantering she got an idea to keep her brother and bestie together happy as they are best as a couple and can do the things which no one can do so she started shipping them in her mind and placed an idea in her momma's mind about them as a couple and it can only happen by making them marry .

Here her mother was already loving umeed since she met her in Islamabad and now her daughter to told about her likeness towards umeed so she decided that this girl is coming in her son's life anyway.

Mimi : yrr umeed aa jao na bhai ke birthday per hum maza karenga na . Zada khas bada kuch nhi kiya hai aur bas hum ghar ke hi log hain aur ek do bhai ke friends honga bas .

Umeed : Haan voh toh theek hai main samjhti hun ki uss ghadiyal ko bheed nhi pasand aur na ki kuch over the top jaisa kuch chahiya per yrr tum toh mujha esa bula Rahi ho jaisa main aur farjaad Jigar hai Jabki you know hum dono ke darmiyaan kuch nhi ho sakta except fights toh in fights and mutual dislike ke chalta tumhe kya lagta hai mimi ki voh tumhara bhai Ghadiyal ka bacha birthday bhi celebrate karega aur voh bhi meri presence main yeh toh possibility possible hi nhi nazar aa Rahi mujha mujha toh infact yeh bhi lag Raha hai jaisa voh Ghadiyal hai usse is birthday party main koi interest nahi hoga usse toh us din bhi meetings ki Padi hogi .

Aur tum aur auntie toh ache se janti hi ho voh toh vese hi mujha pasand nhi karte yrr toh main kuch bhi unke liya karungi na toh bhi hum dono ki phir ladai hogi and main esa bilkul nhi chahti mera koi mood nahi hai . Main nahi chahti ki unke birthday per unhe gusaa aaye voh apna din kharab kar lein just by fighting with me on silly things . I want to really see him smile at least once I swear Maine unhe jitna baar bhi dekha hai bas gussa main ya Ganda se mood main hi dekha hai kabhi smile karta hua nhi dekha toh if he gets a smile on his face by not finding mế around then it will be fine too mimi.