27 • Ignite the flame

Don't leave me

Don't leave me.
----------------------------------------

THIRD POV

Eyes slowly open. Yeosang stirs, finding himself and Yujin just being fast asleep side by side. After the movie ended, they both have been staying at the exact position on the sofa; his arm securely places around her from behind while the other arm plants on the armrest by the elbow, supporting his side face in his palm.

Numbness starts creeping through his arm, but Yeosang doesn't have the heart to detach his arm from her regardlessly; not when he knows his movement might wake her in the process. For some reason, watching her sleeping face is what he prefers to do particularly.

As he does so, a sort of peace fills him up and his face warms up with a smile.

Unfortunately, the moment is short-lived because he ends up dozing off again when another slumber draws him in shortly after.

Arm still perfectly stays at the same place for sure.

╰┈➤⁀➷

THIRD POV

Seamless rattles don't sound too clear but enough to wake Yeosang up from beauty sleep. Bringing his hand to wipe drowsiness off his eyes, the boy sits straight up before stretching both arms comfortably. The energy that was lost to those uni works is fully charged, overcharged even. He feels alive and comfy than ever.

That's when realisation kicks in, making him rise up from his seat with confusion as he stares at the empty spot by his side.

She's home already?

Yeosang lets out a frustrated low groan. He believes that no one but himself deserves a smack right on the head. How come he slept their date away and let her leave without knowing?

Fingers ruffle his lock, making it even messier. If it's the best way to clear all dumbness out of his brain, he will definitely put that on the top of his To do list.

"Why you killed me?! We're on the same team!"

Ears perk. No way Yeosang can't recognise who's nagging - that damn familiar voice from his best friend Wooyoung. Come to think of it, those rattled sounds he heard earlier also come from Wooyoung's room.

Silently peeking inside from the ajar door of Wooyoung's room, Yeosang can have a clear sight of his girlfriend who is back facing the door, literally having zero awareness of him watching from the outside.

Despite not seeing their faces, From Yeosang's point of view, Yujin and Wooyoung are having so much fun. Side by side. On Wooyoung's bed.

"Shut it!" Yujin's scold manages to tone down the faintest possible, "Yeosang's sleeping."

"We better play separately." Wooyoung huffs, "you're out of it today."

"You play." She places her phone onto the soft mattress, "I just watch."