Character description

Y/n = your name
H/c = hair color
E/c = eye color
S/c = skin color
F/f = favorite food
F/c = favorite color

(Same way of writing as last time)

Soul type: half determination and half monster (like cross or Xsans)

Backstory

y/n was a human who fell into the underground long ago but was found by a scientist who he called himself gaster. After being found by gaster he raised y/n for 4 years seeing his potential and his fascination with monster magic. After a year y/n's eyes glowed red as he summoned a little red ball in his hand gaster saw this and it peaked his interest. Gaster preformed experiments on y/n. One day when gaster was working and y/n was playing with another monster he called gmk (monster kid to be specific the gray one) as they're souls combined into one making gaster freak out thinking something was gonna go wrong but y/n was fine and his soul was now red and white being half human and half monster he still looked human tho just had monster magic with his human soul. Years later gaster ended up missing after y/n woke up and could not be found. Y/n had no choice but to leave sneaking around the underground and staying out of sight until one day he sees another human cone through the doors of the ruins noticing dust on them and them holding a toy knife so he decided to watch over them trying to learn what their planning.

Backstory over

Present time:

Y/n: their just a dirty killer... if he doesn't stop them I'll have to... No... I will stop them... I'm Determined to stop them!