The night with her

It was late at night..me and her were together laying down staring at the ceiling,the room was filled with silence.. before she finally spoke,"you look really pretty tonight.." shocked by what she said I replied "oh..thanks..you do to" she stares at me for a bit before I look at her, I ask her " naomi,do you love me?" She replies "yes tavy,I love you as a friend" saddened by those words I sit up and get on my phone, I think to myself,'why doesn't she like me back?'.. after the few moments of silence she finally spoke "can we cuddle?" Yet again I'm shocked by her words I say "sure..I don't see why not" after I say that we both lay in her bed clinging to each other we hold ourselves close to one another,I feel her warm breath on my neck..it makes goosebumps appear on my body, she notices and asked me "are you cold pretty girl?~.." completely flustered by what she calls me I cover my face with my hands and look away from her "you're so pretty when your flustered..." I couldn't take much more of this..she knows what she does to me..I wanted to kiss her..I wanted to taste her lips I wanted to touch her but..not in this way.. hesitantly I hug her tight as I smell her neck she smelled like flowers.."hey..what are you doing?.." she says clearly nervous by my actions "I just..I wanna hold u naomi.." I say blushing like a idiot "it's alright with me tavy..just stay here with me..I wanted to cuddle anyways right?"
I snuggle into her even more "you do know I like you...right??" I say knowing I'll regret it later "yes..I know pretty girl,but I don't like you back..you know this.." clearly upset by her words I let go of her and get off the bed as I grab my stuff and walk towards the door "I hate the girl you like..I'm so jealous of her..I hate her so much Naomi.." she looks at me confused and worried "tavy where are u going??.." "just leave me alone alright?..I'm going home.." I say as I exit the room quickly and leave the house 'why doesn't she like me back?...what did I do wrong?..