Ugliness is invisible

What if I told you that life actually has some happy endings? That not everyone dies or that they end up broken hearted. What if I told you the life you're living now is simply a lie? Would you believe me? Yeah they didnt either and thats why they all died. You know everybody always assumes seriel killers are crazy, that they lost their minds somewhere along the way. They expect them to be old men with creepy fetishes. Boy society couldn't be more wrong, Im that girl you pass by every day in the hall way. Im that girl you see at the library every single day, Im that girl whos invisible.

But what happens when I stop being invisble? When people finally start to notice, will they run or will they follow me? Dont be so quick to judge, by the time you finish reading my side of the story you'll believe me when I say "Im innocent."

Sit back and enjoy the ride because this story takes place in a little school called Letrina High.

Once upon a time I was sitting in English class reading a book, when all of the sudden the most popular guy in school Jake Hollard sat next to me. I looked up to see his bright blue eyes and curly blonde hair.He wrapped his arm around my shoulder and leaned in and whispered in my ear

"Hello beautiful, I know you can barely breathe but bare with me. Your dreams have finally come true."

A shiver went down my spine and I shrugged off his arm off me. "No thank you, I wouldn't want to catch whatever disease you have."

I heard several people around me laugh and somebody whispered "rejected much?" Beside me I heard Jake breath deeply, I looked over at him and saw him staring at the table. Fuming, you could see his jaw line harden and his vein pop in and out from his neck. He got up quickly and his chair fell back. He leaned in close to my face and pointed a finger while he sneered

"You'll regret this, you bitch. I swear to God I'll make your life hell." He stormed out of class and I swear to you, he kept his promise.

Remember when I told you, I'm the innocent one here. You see, I feel like I should tell you a little about my family history. My name is Lucinda Heartfelt. The Heartfelts have a long line of criminal minds that goes way back to Hitlers time. You see my great grandparents? They were Nazis, they loved their job and hated all Jews. But don't get me wrong, over the years the hatred towards the Jews died but my family still kept up with the torture skills that have been passed down through generations. Instead of taking me to get ice cream by father would take me to see different types of guns or knives, not that I mined. I wasn't exactly a normal child I remember once in 9th grade we were studying the Holocaust and things exactly didn't go well for me.

****