Prologue - Tzuyu

Tzuyu is a member of the famous girl group TWICE. She is the maknae, meaning the least elder member. She is really shy and an introvert too. Though she has difficulties with talking with the members because of it, so the leader, Jihyo, brought all of the 9 members in one room to speak about this matter.

As they all arrived, Nayeon already was annoyed and asked about the reason of gathering all of them in one room. 'Really Jihyo, why are we here?' She asked.

'The reason I brought all of you here is because of Tzuyu.' she answered the question in no time.

'Why me? Have I done anything wrong?' She asked with hesitation, she was clearly nervous and hoped nothing bad was going to happen. Dahyun was there trying to calm her down. 'Nothing bad is going to happen okay?'

'Well, no, you haven't done anything wrong. It's just really clear that you are still shy with us after some years. Let's not talk about when you were all nervous around Nayeon that day and you couldn't speak.' Jihyo was trying to help her. 'Is there anything wrong? Why is this happening?'

'It's because you guys are already all close enough because you knew each other before debuting, and I feel kind of... lonely.' she was being honest. She has seen many times Nayeon and Jeongyeon together along with Jihyo, Chaeyoung and Mina, Sana and Momo. Well there was Dahyun with her most of the times, but still the members would cling to her or interrupt Tzuyu when talking to Dahyun because they really liked her.

'Ah, I'm sorry.' all the members said sorry to her. So Jihyo was thinking of some way to help her.

She has had an amazing idea.

'What do you think if you would get to have a date with each member? You could do anything you want, Jinyoung is not going to know that, I promise.' she proposed.

All the members were smiling to Tzuyu, waiting for her to give a response.

The girl thought about it, but agreed. 'I would love that, maybe I could get comfortable.'

'Ah, you're surely going to be comfortable with me, I'm your favorite, I know.' Sana said while giggling.

'Uhh, well, no, she loves me more! She always goes out with me.' Dahyun said.

'Come on guys, we all know she likes me more. She was just too stunned from my beauty to talk with me.' Nayeon said while looking at Tzuyu flirtatiously.

'Okay guys stop.' Jihyo said. 'You're making her get more nervous. Who would you like to start off with first?'

Sana was seeing her with puppy eyes. Momo's eyes rolled at that sight.

'I honestly don't know...' The wanted girl replied. She loved all her members but didn't know who she could start with.

'Maybe we could use the spinning wheel on internet.' Jeongyeon said.

'You're right.' Chaeyoung agreed.

So Jeongyeon spinned the wheel and the member that was first chosen was...

Myoui Mina.

All members looked at her envious of the day she was going to pass with the cute maknae, while Tzuyu looked at her smiling, making Mina blush and hide her face behind her hands.

'Wow, that reaction was quick, just don't get your Sharon side on Myoui.' Nayeon said.

Mina was flaming red after what she heard.

'Okay guys, let's begin the Tzuyu adventure.' Jihyo said and all members were screaming in excitement.