Plot/Cast

Their world is about to be broken apart.

Emmet, Lucy, Unikitty, Sweet Mayhem and all their friends are living better-than-awesome lives in Syspocalypstar! But once Rex suddenly returns after changing his ways from his own timeline, things start...to change.

Rex decides to officially be Emmet's brother, Sweet Mayhem confesses her love for both Emmet and Lucy, and even Batman leaves the Master Builder gang to fight crime back in Gotham City. With all this change in the air, Emmet wants everything to still be as awesome it was. But now...

Everything...has changed.

And then things get even more full of change once a dangerous new bad guy named Mayor Breaker arrives, reveals to Emmet, Lucy, and everyone else that they're all just toys, and plots to break the entire LEGO universe apart forever!

Okay, now things have really taken a turn.

With his friends planning to fight back against Breaker and save the day once again, Emmet goes into full-on panic mode as he realizes all his life has been nothing but a story being played out. But through this one last epic adventure that's been thrust upon them, Lucy helps him realize that even though they and their friends may now just be a bunch of plastic bricks stacked and cobbled on together, that doesn't mean they're all still real.

Cast:
Chris Pratt as Emmet Brickowski
Elizabeth Banks as Lucy Brickowski
Alison Brie as Unikitty Brickowski
Stephanie Beatriz as Sweet Mayhem
Alex Brightman as Rex Dangervest
Adam Lambert as Mayor Breaker
Anna Kendrick as Glitterina
Ben Winshaw as Donny
Charlie Day as Benny
Nick Offerman as MetalBeard
Tiffany Haddish as Queen Watevra Wa'nabi
Will Ferrell as President Business/UltraLord Business
Liam Neeson as Scribble Cop
Will Arnett as Batman/Bruce Wayne
Richard Ayoade as Ice Cream Cone
Ben Schwartz as Bananar
Trisha Gum as Susan
Emma Watson as Hermione Granger
Pierre Coffin as Minion Mel
Bill Hader as The Cat in the Hat