Part 1: New Year

A new year has started at Nijisanji High. There were lots of new students. As a cute girl with pink hair walked in front of the gate, everyone looked at her wondering if that floral smell was coming from the new student. She soon begin to panicked because everyone was staring at her. She tried to run in the school as fast as she could but she bumped into someone instead. Her mind somehow went blank, not realizing she fell down.

???: Ah... I'm s-sory

Random: Hey, are you okay!?

???: I-I'm kinda dizzy-

Random: Wai-

She somehow fainted, probably from lack of sleep or not eating enough for her breakfast. The stranger she bumped into quickly carried her to the nurses office. Except, she is also a new student, running around the hallways asking for directions. Suddenly, a familiar voice shouted her name aloud.

???: Hey Selen!~

Selen: Hah?- Elira!?

Elira: How is my baby sist- dam who you carrying?

Selen: Idk, she just fainted, also where's the nurses office?

Elira: Girl- it's right behind you...

Selen: Wdym isn't that the toil-et... Hehe, my bad.

Elira: Just go quickly now...

Selen Hah...You're right.

Selen quickly rushes the girl to the nurses office. When Selen puts down the girl on the bed shes still wondering how is she so light compare to the average weight of a human. The nurse then starts to do her thing, trying to heal the girl. Selen was about to leave but the nurse stopped her.

Selen: Uhm, I'll get going now.

Nurse: Wait a second young lady, could I trouble u to keep her company? I have much more work to do. Just let me know when she wakes up.

Selen: Ah- uhm ok... (at least I get to skip some classes)

Selen waited and waited for the girl to wake up, soon she heard something fell on the floor. A little shocked, she looked at the floor to see what has fell. She then saw a card that has fell from the girls bag. She picked it up to see what it was, it was her ID card. She was curious about her name so she looked closer.

Selen: (Name, Rosemi Lovelock. Quite an interesting name, here we have...a rose maiden? Never heard of that)

Later Rosemi woke up, still hasn't fully regain her consciousness. Selen just sitting there, waiting for her to recompose herself.

Rosemi: Ugh...my head hurts- AH! Omg, you scared me, sorry...

Selen: It's fine...uhm are you ok now?

Rosemi: I guess, wait where are we?

Selen: The nurses office, your names Rosemi right?

Rosemi: Yup! What about you?

Selen: My names Selen. Well uhm, I should head to class now-

Rosemi: Wait what even happened?

Selen then told Rosemi she fainted suddenly and  how she got here.

Rosemi: I'm so sorry! I-I was just really nervous since it's my first day and-and-um

Selen: It's fine it's fine. I'm new too. But lucky for me my sister is in this school too.

Rosemi: Oh then that's good, at least you have someone to accompany you.

Selen: Um yah i guess...

Then they both stayed silent making the both of them awkward. The both of them wanted to break the silence ut is unsure on how to. Looks like the both of them have so much more things to learn.

Rosemi: Um, we should head to class now. What class are you in?

Selen: I'm in class O2, what about you?

Rosemi: Me too! Shall we go now?

Selen: Sure, let's go.