Chapter 1...?

Illumi was on another assassination job. His order was to kill a girl by the name of Y/N. He was not told why, so of course he was slightly curious about Y/N. Illumi took out a sheet of paper that was given to him with information on the girl. "F/N L/N. Around the age of twenty four and has H/C hair and E/C eyes..." Illumi said to himself as he approached the home of Y/N. Illumi folded up the paper and placed it in his pocket. He walked to the back of the house so he would not be seen. Illumi noticed that a window was open and quickly went into the house. He looked around the room he was in. There wasn't much other than a few posters, a television, a bed, and a laptop. He assumed it was Y/N's room. As Illumi looked around, he could hear footsteps outside the door. 'Where to hide...?' Illumi thought to himself as he quickly looked for a hiding spot. However, he spent too much time thinking and Y/N was in her room. "Who the hell are you?!" Y/N shouted, getting in a fighting position. Illumi just stood there, surprised about how powerful Y/N's aura was. "Answer the question!" Y/N shouted once more. "Illumi Zoldyck." Illumi replied in his usual voice. "I've heard of you...You belong to a family of assassins." Y/N stated, staring daggers at Illumi. Illumi nodded his head as he looked as Y/N. She was actually very beautiful. His heart pounded a tad bit which made him a little nervous. "I assume you're here to assassinate me?" Y/N asked curiously. "Y-Yes." Illumi replied, getting angry at himself for getting flustered over someone he is supposed to kill. Illumi quickly debated in his head if he should kill Y/N or not. Considering he was attracted to her. "Are you going to just fucking stand there or are you going to attempt to kill me?" Y/N asked, confused. "Um..I'm going to..." Illumi said as his heart was pounding more. He just couldn't get over Y/N. Her voice, her eyes, her everything. "I am going to..." Illumi repeated, finally making his decision. "Well?" Y/N asked, getting very angry and irritated. "Going to leave." Illumi replied as he quickly went out the way he came in. He didn't want to kill Y/N for a number of reasons. "That was certainly...odd." Y/N said to herself as she stood in her room. Illumi was now extremely far from Y/N's home so he stopped and sat down. "Why couldn't I kill her...?" Illumi asked himself, confused.