+.⛥☾✩.Prologue.✩☽⛥.+

On a picturesque day at the docks, a sense of adventure filled the air as a vibrant 20-year-old woman named Autumn stood alongside her younger sister, Saphie, who was just 15 years old. They stood there, surrounded by bags filled with their belongings, ready to embark on a thrilling journey across the vast seas. Autumn couldn't contain her excitement as she turned to Saphie and said, "Can't wait to set sail and unwind amidst the vastness of the ocean."

With a hint of skepticism, Saphie retorted, "Yeah, but I have a feeling we'll be bored within an hour." Her words were met with a playful nudge from her older sister, prompting her to sigh in response. "Oh, don't be such a downer, Saphie. It's going to be a lot of fun, and besides, we won't be out at sea for days on end," Autumn reassured her sister, hoping to lift her spirits.

Saphie, still unconvinced, opened up her phone and retrieved her headphones. "I know, Autumn, but couldn't we have chosen something more exciting than a simple boat ride in the middle of nowhere?" she questioned, her tone reflecting a hint of disappointment. Autumn let out a soft sigh and gently shook her head. "Well, let's not waste any more time debating it. We should board the boat now, or else we'll end up spending more time here than we planned," she suggested, taking the lead and guiding Saphie towards the small vessel.

Once aboard the boat, the sisters began preparing for their journey, making sure they had everything they needed for their adventure at sea. As they settled into their respective spots, Saphie found solace in the melodies flowing through her headphones, completely engrossed in the music. However, amidst the rhythmic tunes, she noticed an ominous sight—a gathering of gray clouds making their way towards their vessel. Concerned, Saphie removed her headphones and approached Autumn, who was at the helm. "Hey, do you think there might be a storm approaching us?" she questioned, her voice filled with genuine worry.

Autumn glanced up at the sky, her eyes scanning for signs of impending danger. "Hopefully not," she responded, trying to sound reassuring. "I don't hear any thunder nearby." Yet, as they continued sailing, the gray clouds loomed overhead, their presence intensifying. The distant rumbling of thunder gradually grew louder, causing both sisters to exchange worried glances. Realizing the gravity of the situation, Autumn swiftly altered their course, attempting to steer the boat back to the safety of the docks.

However, fate had different plans in store for them. Before they could reach the sanctuary of the shore, the storm caught up with them, unleashing its full fury upon the unsuspecting sisters. The once calm sea transformed into a tempestuous battleground of crashing waves and ferocious winds. Fear etched on their faces, Autumn and Saphie locked eyes, seeking solace and strength in their shared vulnerability.

In that moment, their journey took an unexpected turn, from a simple boat ride to a test of resilience and courage. Together, they would face the fury of the storm, united by their unyielding bond as sisters.

All of a sudden Autumn and Saphie got knocked off of the boat along with their stuff as well into the ocean. Now the two were separate and they were trying to get as close to each other as they could but failed. They kept getting far away from each other as they couldn't see each other any more.

As the storm's wrath intensified, Autumn found herself struggling to stay afloat amidst the turbulent waves. The force of the tempest had violently thrown her off the boat, leaving her disoriented and desperately gasping for air. Despite her best efforts to swim back to the surface, exhaustion took its toll, and her consciousness began to fade.

A brief moment of darkness enveloped Autumn's senses before she regained a fleeting moment of awareness, finding herself adrift in the vast expanse of the ocean. Her vision blurred as she weakly tried to make out the shoreline in the distance, but the fierce waves obstructed her view. Panic surged within her, fueled by the realization that Saphie was nowhere in sight.

Struggling to maintain consciousness, Autumn's mind fought to keep her afloat. The saltwater stung her eyes, and her limbs felt heavy and unresponsive. Every effort to stay afloat seemed futile as she succumbed to the relentless pull of the sea. It was as if the ocean itself sought to claim her, but deep within her heart, the thought of her little sister gave her a newfound determination.

As the storm raged on, Saphie, too, found herself battling the fury of the sea. Separated from her sister in the chaotic torrent, panic washed over her like the crashing waves. She called out for Autumn, her voice nearly drowned by the howling winds. Each time she tried to swim toward the distant figure she thought was her sister, the relentless current pushed her away, further increasing her sense of helplessness.

With each passing moment, fear tightened its grip on Saphie's heart. She desperately clung to the hope of reuniting with Autumn, but the odds seemed insurmountable. The vastness of the ocean, once an enchanting expanse, now felt like a merciless void that threatened to consume her.

Despite the exhaustion gnawing at her body, Saphie refused to surrender. She drew upon every ounce of strength and determination she could muster, her thoughts fixated on the cherished memories she shared with Autumn. From childhood adventures to heartwarming moments, their bond had always been unbreakable, and she was determined to keep it that way.

Amidst the turmoil, fate seemed to intervene in their favor. A serendipitous collision of currents brought Autumn and Saphie closer together, though still far from each other. Their eyes met across the turbulent waters, and in that fleeting connection, hope was rekindled.

With renewed determination, Autumn and Saphie fought against the relentless forces of the storm. Like the protagonists in a tale of survival, they battled the elements and their own fears. Their love for each other acted as an anchor, keeping them grounded amidst the tempest's chaos.

Against all odds, they managed to reach each other, their arms outstretched in a desperate attempt to bridge the gap between them. Saphie's cries of "Autumn!" and Autumn's calls of "Saphie!" echoed through the roaring winds, forging an unbreakable bond even in the face of adversity.

But their struggle was far from over. Reuniting was only the first step in their fight for survival. Exhausted and battered, they clung to each other for dear life, navigating the turbulent waters as one. Their minds raced, seeking a solution to their dire situation.

As the storm showed no signs of relenting, they spotted a piece of wreckage from their boat floating nearby. Hope surged anew, and they swam with all their might, reaching it just in time to hold on. The debris became their precarious life raft in the unforgiving sea.

Though their physical connection provided a glimmer of comfort, the challenges ahead remained formidable. The absence of food, fresh water, and the constant exposure to the elements began to take its toll on both sisters. Each passing day brought with it new trials that tested their strength and resourcefulness.

Yet, they refused to let despair consume them. Their spirits, intertwined like never before, fueled their determination to survive. They shared stories of their past adventures, laughed at old inside jokes, and found solace in each other's presence even amidst the harsh reality of their situation.

As the days turned into weeks, their bond grew stronger, acting as a beacon of hope in the vast expanse of the ocean. Though the odds were stacked against them, Autumn and Saphie's resilience and love for each other kept them going, instilling the belief that they would find a way back to land.

In the face of adversity, they discovered the true essence of their sisterly connection. They were not just passengers on a boat, nor mere survivors at sea. They were warriors, champions of love and resilience, whose bond transcended even the fiercest storms.

And so, their harrowing tale continued, filled with twists and turns, and the uncertainty of what lay ahead. Their fate was uncertain, but one thing remained clear—where there was love, there was hope, and where there was hope, there was the strength to endure whatever challenges the vast ocean threw their way....