Confession

It was a quiet night in the city, the Pj Power heroes just finished defeating Nightninga and they're now settling down. "Woo-hoo! Nice job you guys" says Owlette. "Yeah you guys were amazing!" exclaimed Ice Cub. Lilyfay and Newton just got back. A lot of things have been happening since they've met. To give you a better explanation, let's go back a bit.

Flashback* "Lilyfay!" yelled Newton. Newton and Lilyfay were pushed into deep deep space by Romeo. They both passed out as soon as they saw a bright glow in front of them. They both woke up in strange rooms. Newton walked over towards the door. It had a scanning device on it. "Hmm if my calculations are correct" said Newton as he put his hand on the device. It opened. "Yes!" he exclaimed. Newton stuck his head out of the door and looked both ways just to be sure he wasn't being followed. He left the room in search of his friend. Little did he know that he someone was watching him. Newton walked along the corridor and stopped. He flew up. "Looking for someone?" said a strange voice. Newton turned around to see a tall man who was probably in his late 20s. He was white with blond hair and dark green eyes just like Newton's. He wore a suit that was similar to Lilyfay's. Newton got into defense mode. "Who are you?" he demanded. The man took a few steps toward him. Newton flew back a little. The man stopped. "Look Little guy its  kinda complicated " said the man. "What do you want from me?" asked Newton as he flew down to the ground. "Nothing. I just want you to tell me who you so I can be sure that you're the one" said the man. Newton looked at him confused. "What are you talking about?" he asked. The man put a hand over his face and sighed in frustration. "Ughh! Like I said it's complicated. Now please, can you tell me who you are?" said the man as he held out his hand. Newton refused. "Sorry but until I know who you are I'm not telling you anything " he said. The man flew up and cracked his neck. "Well then I guess we'll have to do this the hard way"said the man as he flew towards Newton. Newton gasps and flies up. He then flies towards the man. They both put one hand on their chest and the other hand out. "Star Power!" they both said. They both shot energy beams at each other and got shot back against the walls. They both groaned in pain and then they looked at each other. "Wait, you have Star Power too?" asked Newton. The man stared at him. "Yeah" he said in disbelief.  They both walked towards each other. "Newton, Newton Star" said the man. Newton was shocked. "H-How do you know my name?" he asked. Then suddenly the door burst open. "*gasps* Lilyfay!" cried Newton. "Newton!" cried Lilyfay.  They both hugged. Standing behind Lilyfay was a woman. She had dark brown skin with dark brown hair and blue eyes just like Lilyfay's.she was wearing a kind of robe that had the same design patterns as Newton's suit. They all looked at each other. Both the man and the woman explained that their names were Joshua and Mariah. They were once space explorers. One day Mariah had got pregnant with twins. At that time she was sick. She had to transfer the power of the asteroid to only one of the babies.  And she had to give up the other one as well. As much as she didn't want to, she had to. So long story short, Newton and Lilyfay are space siblings.

Present* "Wow Newton that was amazing i knew you could do it" said Gekko. Newton put his had behind his head and blushed slightly. "Uh thanks" he said shyly. Lilyfay nudged Newton in the arm. "Tell him" she whispered. Newton raised his hands shaking them and quickly shook his head no. Lilyfay gave Newton a bored expression. She then went over to Catboy and Owlette and whispered something to them. "Uh what are they whispering about?" asked Gekko. "That's what I'd like to know" said Newton in suspected.

The next day* Connor, Amaya, and Greg went to the library to see Newton an Ivan. "Hey guys" says Amaya. They both waved. "Hey Ivan" says Connor. Ivan blushes slightly and waves. "We're gonna go check out some books to read ok" says Amaya.  Newton and Ivan nodded. As soon as they left Ivan cupped his hands and buried his face. "Ughhh!" he groaned. Newton put a hand on his shoulder. "Hey, you ok?" he asked. Ivan looked up at Newton. "No. Not really" he said. "It's Connor isn't it?" he asked. Ivan nodded his head. "I just can shake this feeling away. It's like one minute we're friendly and then the next he's all flirty" says Ivan as he buries his face into the polar bear book he was reading. "Yeah, I know exactly how you feel" says Newton. Ivan looks at Newton. "You do?" he says. "Yeah I kinda feel the same way about Greg" says Newton shyly. "Wait really" says Ivan in disbelief. "Yes!" says Newton as he buries his face into the space book he was reading. Ivan laughs feeling a bit better knowing he wasn't the only one with a crush. Just then, Connor, Greg, and Amaya rushed back. "Guys we found sticky splat in the fiction section of the library" says Greg. "Uh oh" says Ivan and Newton. "You guys know the drill" says Connor. Everyone nodded.