x. Kiss, XOXO

Nov. 27, 2236.
Item # 86: Kiss a Bad Boy at an Ice Rink.

    Everyone was excited about number eighty-six on my list—-especially me.

    We make our way into the office area of the ice rink, grabbing out our sizes and slips the skates on.

     Once I have my skates on, I almost trip—-which makes Joseph freak out and squeal.

     "Woah! Got you!" Maxwell says as he grabs my arm.

     I nervously giggle, my face bright red. "Thanks."

    Behind Maxwell, Ibtihaj and Lexie are busy making kissy faces to mock us.

     I mentally roll my eyes at that.

    Liam and Bruno are far ahead of us—-just talking.

    I wonder what their dynamic will be like.

   Once we make it out to the rink, I set my bag down. I tell Joseph, "I won't be long." Then, I take off my guards and slide out onto the ice.

    Bruno isn't too great—-he's got two left feet.

    Liam guides him along and tries to teach him—-that catches my eye.

     Ibtihaj and Lexie aren't doing anything overly intense—-that's probably because Lexie's been really sick lately.

    I focus myself into my own routine; I practice axles and quads, landing them with ease.

     Finally, after an hour's past, Maxwell slides up to me—--he's surprisingly good on the ice as well.

     He holds his hand out to me. "Care to be my partner?"

     I smile at him. "Gladly."

    I take his hand and he twirls me around.

    We spin. We jump. We twirl. We laugh.

    Then, Maxwell dips me.

    I stare up at him and force myself not to drool.

   Bruno, Liam, Lexie and Ibtihaj all stop what their doing to silently watch.

     Maxwell leans in and places a quick kiss on my lips before pulling up.

     I lurch up and kiss him on the lips, deeply.

     Once we pull away, Maxwell whispers, "That was amazing."