I can't tell...

(these scenes takes place when Courtney and Deb baked a cake with Xavier on his channel)

  Courtneys pov:

"wow I can't believe im going to be in a video with deb"  i think to myself. iv'e always been fond of deb but never had the courage to do anything, she's so...intimidating. I sigh to myself and shake my head. I put my hands on the bathroom sink and look into the mirror infront of me. "dont mess this up court" I say quietly with a sigh. just then I heard a knock at the door. 

"Courtney hurry up, we're gonna start soon!" I hear Xavier yell outside the door, he's so rude. I let out one more sigh and nod to myself courageously once more. I step out of the bathroom and turn the corner to see deb and Xavier setting the camera up in the kitchen. wow, Debs so pretty...

"hey, you ready now?" Deb asks me as I walk closer to the set up. god I even get flustered just hearing her voice. I shake my head shyly, she looks at me a little confused. I have to pull myself together, I can't act like this on camera....

Deb's pov:

Courtney looks so...ravishing today. I mean she looks great everyday but today I dont know somethings just.. different, like she's pulling me in. I try not to stare and and shake my head softly to get rid of the thoughts. eventually, Xavier turns on the camera and we start filming. we do the intro and everything going great. Then I realize iv'e been acting to awkward Courtney, I need to do something to make it seem... intentional. I decide that I will absolutely simp for Courtney so hard that it seems like a joke but deep inside...its not. Courtney plays along but sometimes when I glance over at her she looks.. almost flustered. I smile to myself. how ridiculous is that, Courtney is getting flustered by you deb. I shake my head and smile, I must be delulu.

Courtneys pov:

why is deb being so..bold. dont get me wrong its hot but im just confused. I can't help but blush a little even though she has to be joking...right? I can't tell... I can't seem to figure her out, she's a mystery that im willing to find out, somehow...

we finish filming. it was honestly excruciating not knowing what she was really thinking. why did she have to do that? joking with me, teasing me like that... it only confused me more. we clean up the film space and kitchen. I did have a plane to catch but just then I got an email. I groan.

"what" Xavier says firmly and.. a little rude.

I respond "my flights canceled, I have to get the other one tomorrow" deb and Xavier look a little shocked. I really needed to get back... this sucks balls. 

(lets pretend for the sake of the story they all rented a small apartment out in some city to hang for a few days and film teehee)

"well its not terrible, I mean we do have this flat for one more night so we'll just all stay and hang out more for one more night" deb says optimistic, I love that about her. I nod my head and smile ever so slightly. just then Xavier opens his bitch ass mouth.

"I can't, I have a date" he says in a cocky tone. he grabs his bag, I guess to leave for the date.

"huh? who? what date?" I ask curiously. he groans and turns around, rolling his eyes at me. what a drama queen.

"with lord Felix ofcourse, jeez get with the program." he says snobbishly. me and deb look at eachother, shrug, then look back at Xavier.

"why dont you just call him Felix?" Deb asks with a soft laugh. Xaviers groans, again.

"ugh let me live my life, lord Felix sounds cooler" he says with a giggle, very exagurated giggle at that. me and deb chuckle softly.

"well have fun on your date with lord Felix" I say with a laugh. Xavier roles his eyes and turns back to the door. he walks out and me and deb burst out laughing

(I have no motivation so that's it teehee)