🚬

lil disclaimer: this is written with a fem partner for al, and english is not my first language so, in advantage, sorry for any grammar mistake <3

it's been a while since you saw him for the last time. almost a month, where u couldn't care less about him. last time you two found yourselves in a bed was... rough, but not in a sexy way. he was kinda high and wanted some quick sex, so he called you, knowing you would accept it.
it wasn't like you were his casual groupie, you two were friends but he was so busy that he couldn't even remember to call you or even send a message. you expected something like that, obviously, with such a busy and rushed life he had.

you heard some footsteps, which you easily recalled on who was with you. none other than him.

"you're late. it's 23.50pm"

"i know... the traffic was wild. sorry"

"never asked for an excuse, alexander"

he laughed and lit a cigarette he took from his pocket, not even looking at the "no smoking" sign. he went to the balcony and left his right hand on the railing.

"never asked you to clap back anyway" a cloud of smoke came out of his lips.

"yeah... i don't care. why did you call me?"

"'cause i wanted? i don't have a specific reason today. just wanted to see ya" he smiled as he heard your steps right behind his back. your arms found their way around his waist as you left your head fall to his right shoulder.

"that's what you always say..." you laughed.

"is that bad?"

"nah" you caressed his tummy as he let go another cloud of smoke.

"you like?" he offered you his cig.

you accepted easily. you never really liked to smoke regularly but if it was for alex, you'd do it everyday.
the smoke left your red painted lips making sure it didn't hit alex's hair.

you took his cigarette, making him turn around to look at him right in the eyes. his big brown eyes got you crazy, you die everytime he looks at you, questioning if you really deserved to be looked at by him.

"what are you doing?"

"trying to get your attention. is the view more interesting than me?"

"it isn't... i just didn't want to blow smoke on your face" he joked, taking a little strand of hair off of your face.

"that's... considerate" you stole a kiss from him, making the both of you smile. the taste of tobacco in your mouth never felt tastier, since it was from alex's lips.

another kiss came, and then another, until he took your chin and kissed you the right way. the way he knew you liked.
he tried getting his tounge on your mouth during the kiss to make it a bit some savage, first doing it slowly and then going all in. his hands went to your waist, which he loved.
suddenly, you felt the need to separate to search for some fresh air.

"do you remember what i told you the last time?"

"uhm... no?"

"of course you do" you laughed as you lifted the cigarette to your lips.

"oh... the cig thing" he smiled in a way only you could understand.

staying in the same position, he made you walk backwards until you felt the bed right behind you, and you sat there.

"are you sure, babe?" he asked politely. he was rough on sex but he always took care of you.

you smiled, and he took that as a "yes". you gave him the cigarette and closed your eyes, as you felt excited to finally meet your fantasy.