My Life

(Disclaimer the images might be sideways because wattpad flips it that way for no reason so sorry about that 😐) (also the y/n has 3 tail feathers but is still a younger bird so it is not an illegal ship)

     You know, I've always loved one thing: drawing. And well, uh, reading, playing games, sleeping... well uh, the basic things you should. You see, I would love to share my interests with others... but.. everyone makes fun of me. Oh also, I have an obsession with the flock. Specifically when they went to space, though... well, not really them. This one bird. Ice Bird.... there is something just so... I don't know... I have an obsession with him. Well.... it's... it's more than an obsession.... I am in love with him... yeah, I know... because of my obsession, I usually try to draw him many times at school when I'm bored. Sadly, I get caught most of the time. This still won't stop me, however. Ugh, this is probably why I get made fun of so much... it still won't stop me. Every time I have to be paired up with someone or I try to talk to someone, they always look like they don't want to even be near me... it's annoying, I just wish I could interact with someone normally for once. The teachers don't care, all they do is call me out and pair me with the bullies... well, enough of the school stuff and more about my life. In my room I have this poster of Ice Bird, I have a computer that I can play games on, a big bed, a nightstand, and a mirror. Nothing too fancy, it's only what I need. I have a bunch of secret sketchbooks hidden in my nightstand... I draw in them mostly at night. I concentrate the best at that time. By the way, I have to hide the sketchbooks away from my mom... I don't want her finding those. Anyways, enough about the boring stuff, here's my thoughts. Heh, warning... it may be a little too cold for you.... yeah, not funny.... but I'm serious. It's about... Ice Bird. As you know, I am in love with him. And yes, he is actually real. This is why I have to try to actually talk to him in real life. And no, this isn't just some small crush I have on him. This is one that I will have to make come true. This is more than an obsession or a phase. Well, how am I gonna get to him, you ask? Well.... I don't know yet, actually... I plan to start making a plan tomorrow at lunch or after school. It may be near impossible, but I still have to try. Oh, yeah, and we've been studying about space in school recently, so I also have some previous knowledge. It is the one class I can focus in. I will have to pay extra attention tomorrow though, because the day after is when I plan to go to space to find Ice Bird. Well, it's getting pretty late, I should go to bed. I need it if I want to pay extra attention at school tomorrow. Hopefully I have some good dreams tonight.