CHEATING(CHAPTER 1)

Title: When she got to know that he is cheating on her(him as her long time boyfriend and soon to be fiance)
Leads: Taehyung
            Y/N

Title: When she got to know that he is cheating on her(him as her long time boyfriend and soon to be fiance)Leads: Taehyung            Y/N

Y/N POV:

Dad, I am back. I entered my house while shouting this. And threw my handbag on the big white sofa with gold borders. I hugged my dad tightly and got their best wishes. I detached myself from him and he kissed my forehead which made my orbs teary. But I hid those and smiled out loud.

So, Y/N how’s your trip to London? –My dad asked me while I said, it was good enough. Okay so now go and get fresh we will have dinner together okay? My dad said it to me, and I said yes to it and went to my room while hopping all the way to my room.

Y/N’ Dad Pov:
How childish she is, ohh got I still am not able to stay her away from me. She is so cute and I love her a lot.

He was admiring her as she was heading to her room. Otherside, Y/N’s room, she called up her boyfriend Taehyung to tell him that she is back from London and wants to meet him.

Phone rings– yes? Taehyung speaking. The voice came from the phone. She isn’t using her own phone to call her, instead she is using the telephone in her room as she forgot to take her bag from the hall.

Ye–.. she froze and didn’t say anything.
Hello? Who is it? Taehyung is asking from that side. But she isn’t replying. “Ohh Taehyung, who is it on the call?” The sound of a girl she heard. But before that she heard the voice of a 4-5 year old baby and that’s why she didn’t speak a word.

“I don’t know sweetheart, there is no one replying from that side.” Taehyung spoke. And Y/n hang off the call. After hearing all those things her orbs got wet, her tears are rolling down the neck. And wants to cry a lot.

She walks slowly to the bathroom with her teary orbs and turns the tap to the right without getting off her clothes. And cried a lot.

Time skip>>
She went to the dining area after taking some rest after a bath. She was lost in thoughts of him and not even wants to eat or drink anything but because she just came from abroad and her dad says to eat with her and fixed his schedule for her so how can she disobey him.

So she sat on the chair beside his dad’s chair, her mood was down and she had a long face. Her dad noticed it and asked her what happened to her? She just smiled and replied, There is nothing pa.

She had dinner with her dad, and they talked alot about her trip and after that they went to their rooms. She picked up her handbag from the sofa and took out her mobile phone. She saw that there were many missed calls. She unlocked her phone and saw that they all are from Taehyung.

She went to her room and called him, “he cutely shouted at her, “do you just get time to call your hubby? Huh? Don’t you have the responsibility to call me when you land here? Huh?”
She was shocked by it and was like HUH? What are you saying Mr.Kim is this you only talking to me?

But she didn’t say anything and just said sorry about that. “I want to meet you right now. Just come to your room’s window.” he asked her. She just followed what he said without saying anything.

She asked on call, “where are you Tae? I cannot see you. The opposite side of the call suddenly hung up. She panicked out of it and then she saw shooting stars from her window, she wished with her eyes closed, “God, please don’t let it be the truth of what I had heard. Please god.”

She was standing with her eyes closed and suddenly…

Y/N pov;
I was standing with my eyes closed and suddenly I felt someone’s hand on my waist moving from back to front. I moved my hands downwards on my leg without turning around.
I moved my hands again upwards slowly with holding my gun. And turned back suddenly while pushing away and pointing a gun to the person.

I found out that the person is none other than Taehyung but then though his reaction was HANDS UP because of the gun. I pulled down my gun ones with a smile on my face. He felt relieved. But I again pointed the gun on him with no smile on my face and he again stood with his hands up.

I am asking you this seriously, just answer me in yes or no. "Do you have any girl in your life other than me?" "Well, yes," Taehyung replied.
She set the gun to fire a bullet and asked him again, "Do you have any girl in your life other than me?" He again replied with yes, she shouted, Taehyung I am not kidding, I am asking you seriously. Please don't play with me, don't play with my feelings. We are soon gonna be couples officially, please tell me that what you said is false. And bursted out into tears. And sat on the floor with her hands on her head and her tears rolling down to her neck.

Taehyung came towards her and whispered something in her ears. And whipped her tears and turned her face towards his and pecked on her lips.