057

"Why are you so distant, Jeong? Is there something wrong?" Bambam asked her, who just took her seat beside NaYeon.

"Nothing is wrong. My mood was ruined for a while. I'm good now."

"Good that you're back. I don't like you but I didn't like your blank face either." Mark joked.

"Jackson oppa asked me if you're studying in the class or..."

"Are you his spy or what? You got no rights to leak my information to my cousin." He scolded but JeongYeon stuck out her tongue.

"I'm glad seeing you being playful again." YugYeom caressed her hair but NaYeon slapped his hand away and fixed JeongYeon's hair but Mark pretended to puke on the desk.

"Do there." YugYeom pushed him, causing them to laugh.

"You know, people might misunderstand you two as a couple by seeing your closeness."

"You're the people here." Bambam commented.

"You're also one of them." JinYoung commented on Bambam.

"At least, I know the truth." He said, taking out his note.

"What truth?" NaYeon raised her brows.

"That you two are best friends, not a couple." He replied, casually.

"Let me copy your homework." YugYeom stole his note.

"Yah, that's cheating."

"We'll pay." JinYoung offered.

"I'll pay, too. Let's do it quickly." Mark joined them.

JeongYeon rolled her eyes, taking out her books but looked at NaYeon, who tapped her thigh. She unzipped her bag and took out a smartphone. JeongYeon stared at the phone in confusion that NaYeon just handed her. She glanced at her friends, who were bickering over Bambam's homework then she turned to NaYeon to ask the matter.

"It's your new phone with a new number. Don't call or message anyone using this number except me. Don't even use your SNS accounts in this phone. I have saved my new number in that already." NaYeon whispered to her.

"New number? Why?" JeongYeon whispered back.

"You don't want us to get caught in few seconds because of our phones, right? I'll bring my other gadgets in case."

"But we should bring only necessary stuffs. Like clothes, food, money..."

"They are one of them. We need phones, too."

"I know. Listen, I'll give you my card so can you please cash out the money from my account? Because I can't go with JiHyo to do that."

"Don't be worried about that. We don't need to empty your account."

"Do you have enough money?"

"I can't withdraw cash without dad's knowing but the money I have is enough for a month. We'll earn more if we'll have suitable jobs."

"Do you think anyone will hire us? We're students."

"We can try, Jeong. We just need to fulfil our daily needs, nothing more than that."

"NaYeon, think again. You're not used to it. You're a princess..."

"I don't mind being Cinderella." She said, chuckling but JeongYeon frowned.

"Honey, I'm really fine being with you. I need nothing, not even my lavish life. Don't you trust me?"

"I do but I don't want you to regret..."