Confession

Next day..

The three of them are travelling to kang's pack..
They were travelling in 2 carts..

Jungkook and jimin were in one cart and yoongi in another cart. Because there is no way someone is going to disturb is beautiful sleep...

It'll take almost 2 days to reach kang's pack.. So they took everything they need and started their journey from bangtan kingdom..

As jungkook and jimin are in same cart our naughty bunny start to hit on jimin..

Jungkook : hey little angel..

Jimin : yes.. Your highness you need something..?!

Jungkook : yes..

Jimin : what is it prince jeon..

Jungkook : you.. Said jungkook with eyes fixed on jimin..

Jimin : pardon..😶

Jungkook : I want your attention jagiya..

Again our mochi is getting shy aww..

Jimin : ahh.. Prince jeon i-i should check some files about the han river project..
He said and tried move away from jungkook.. But our jungkook isn't the smartest and strongest alpha for nothing.. He grabbed jimin's wrist and made him sit on his lap..

Jimin eyes widened like a plate..

Jungkook gripped at jimin's waist and asked him...

Jungkook : why are you avoiding me angel.. Don't you like me.. Am I not handsome enough for you.. I know you are the prettiest omega ever after luna.. But still am I not even a little bit for you.. I know I'm pushing you.. I'm sorry angel for troubling you.. I swear I won't after this but atleast let me hug you for few minutes.. Then I'll go to hyung's cart.. So that i won't disturb you..

Jimin felt wet on his shoulder..

Jimin mv : why he is talking stupid things.. How could I not like him.. *mentally pout* agioo.. What to do I'm just shy around him... Wait what is it I'm feeling wet on my shoulder.. Is he crying.. Omo my stupid bunny..

Jungkook : Thank you angel.. And sorry.. Have a peaceful journey.. He said releasing jimin and stood up to get down..

But then jimin hold jungkook wrist..

Jimin : kook ah.. It's not fair to leave me after making me fall harder for you..

Jungkook : huh?!.. What.. But still you're calling me your high- wait what did you call me..😱

( this emojii though 🤣🤣🤣.. Sorry for messing this emotional scene..🤭😭)

Jimin : I'm sorry kook ah..
And this is enough for jungkook to light up his mood..he again sat down and scooped up jimin..
And snuggled in his scent gland.. Then he looked up at jimin taking him in his lap and saw him with his glittering puppy eyes where the tears were threatening to fall..

Jimin : agioo kook ah.. Your so cute.. My cute bunny..

Jungkook : angel can you hit me please.. Am I dreaming or what..

Jimin kissed him on his cheeks..

Jimin : you are not dreaming..

Jungkook : 😲😲😲

Jimin giggled lightly..

Jungkook: I love you angel.. I'm serious..

Jimin :I love you too kook ah..

Jungkook : *pout* then why were you not giving attention to me.. Always running away...

Jimin : aww.. You are so cute kook ah.. *kissed his pout*.. I was just shy.. Then what do you expect from me.. You were literally proposing me in front of everyone.. So got a little shy.. I'm sorry.. *puppy eyes*

Jungkook : argh... You are so cuteeeeeeeeeee.. Angel I don't know what am I going to do with you.. I'm so lucky... And today is the happiest day in my life.... ( argh they are so cute..🥺😭😭😭😭😭)

_________________________________________

I'm sorry jikookies..
I can't upload continuously..
I'm sure I'll try here after wards..