coming home

He was now sitting there for 50 minutes.. and all the bad thoughts are running in his mind.. two doctors were there with jimin and the nurses were coming out in every 10 minutes.. this making his heart race.. then a doctor coming out.. he quickly stand up and went towards him..

"How's jimin now?"

"Is he ok?"
"Nothing happened to him right?" Before the doctor could say anything

Taehyung Started questioning ..

"Calm down sir.. we are trying.. we can't say anything yet.. just pray for him.'

"But it's almost been one hour now.. when will i can see him?'

"Don't worry.. by the way.. you're his?'

"Best friend"

"Oh ... Then pray for your best friend.. and we are trying our best..' the doctor said and patted his shoulder and went inside the cabin..

Taehyung sit down and waited for some time more.. after another 50 minutes the doctor came out.. he ran towards the doctor and asked him

"how's jimin now?"

"Is he ok?"

"Can i see him now?"

Taehyung asked these questions with tears in his eyes..

"Calm down sir.. Your best friend is out of danger now.. he's alright"

Taehyung sighed in relief.. he felt like someone removed the biggest burden from his chest

"Thank you so much doctor.. can..can i see him now? Please"

"Not Now.. first we need to shift him to the regular ward.. then you can see him but you can't talk to him.. he's unconscious now.. "

"Ok ok..no problem.. I'll just see him.."

The doctor left.. then it hits him that he should call jimin's parents but maybe he shouldn't call them now.. so he called jungkook as jk is the one living with jimin..  jk said he's coming after he got the news.. jungkook called namjoon as well.. they both came there.. jimin was shifted to a normal ward and he was still unconscious .. Taehyung entered the room where jimin was laying.. he couldn't even looked at jimin without crying.  He went closer to him sit on the chair beside the bed .. hold jimin's hand..

And was crying.. "you're supposed to wait for me minie..how did all these things happened? I was supposed to tell you about my feelings but .."

Jungkook entered and saw Taehyung crying..he hugged Taehyung to calm him ..

"He's ok now.. he'll be fine.. don't cry hyung" jungkook said but he was in tears as well.. he doesn't like to see his jimin Hyung laying down like this.. he hate to see jimin like this.. he wiped his tears and then wiped Taehyung's tears and asked him to calm down.. because the doctor said they should be quiet in the ward now.. namjoon called jin ..
Jin came quickly.. after some time jimin opened his eyes..

"Tae"

Taehyung looked at him and hold his hand..

"I'm here jiminie.. with you" Taehyung said and jk ran to call the doctor.. the doctor came and checked jimin.. Taehyung's heart was racing..

"Don't worry Mr. Kim your best friend is ok.. but he need to stay here for few days.." the doctor said and Taehyung let out a sigh of relief.. he was holding jimin's hand the whole time.. the doctor asked them to be quiet for some time there.. and said only one person can stay in the room and obviously it was Taehyung.. 

"Taehyung.. how i get here?" Jimin finally spoke up..

"I went to your house and saw it was locked..and then i called you but someone else picked up the call and said that you're in the hospital and you had an accident.. that guy helped you .. "