Phayu never put much thought into his favorite moment with Rain.

Every second he spent with his lover was special. How could he favor a specific time above all others?

Like when they ride together on his bike with Rain tightly holding onto his waist, chin resting comfortably over his shoulder, or when Rain sits in the corner of the garage, working arduously on his assignments while Phayu laid rolled underneath a car, or when Rain is excitedly telling him a story about the cat he saw weaving through the bushes at the faculty before breaking down all the reasons why Sky has the personality of a cat, or when he's sat back against the headboard, gripping Rain's hips as the younger skillfully bounced on his cock.

He cherished it all, everything Rain had to offer him, so no, he didn't really have a favorite moment.

But as Phayu sat at the edge of the bed, staring down at his peacefully sleeping boyfriend, he may have to rethink that sentiment.

He had woken up just minutes ago, his alarm not due for another hour, but he was too awake to go back to sleep. After stretching out his back, relishing in the ache of the scratch marks Rain left on him last night, he got out of the bed with the intentions of making breakfast.

Phayu only made it a couple steps when his eyes traveled back to the bed, the sight making him stop in his tracks.

Cozied up on the right side of the bed was Rain, naked and uncovered, likely having brushed off the comforter after getting too hot since he always pouts about how warm Phayu's body runs, especially after sex, though that doesn't stop him from cuddling up to Phayu every night.

His front was pressed to the sheets, arms tucked under the pillow with a cheek squished against the cushion, breathing evenly with a small smile on his lips. He was a perfect picture of serenity, an art piece Phayu admired thoroughly.

Rain was gorgeous, from the bottom of his heart to the tips of his fingers. Phayu easily recognized his beauty from the night they first met, making the long chase and effort to catch him all worth it as it meant he got to see his cute boy like this every morning.

As his eyes trailed down Rain's beautiful body, taking in the way the sun's rays kissed his tanned skin, a small grin spread across Phayu's lips, waves of adoration washing over him so heavily he could happily drown.

Phayu didn't know exactly how much time had passed, too enamored to really care.

If life allowed him to, he would sit here forever, doing nothing but gaze at his lover, responsibilities be damned.

He let his eyes slowly travel up Rain's body once more, smiling as he ogled at the younger's cute toes, trailing up the heavenly length of his legs that lead to marked up thighs, the bruises on Rain's hips resembling Phayu's fingertips and teeth marks.

Arousal stirred in his stomach as he followed the shape of Rain's ass, lingering on the crease where his thighs met supple cheeks, the soft skin covered in new and old bite marks.

His hands itched to touch, wanted to spread his lover open, admire his red and puffy hole and maybe lick him awake. But Phayu held back, swallowing down the saliva gathering on his tongue.

It was unfortunate that he couldn't see Rain's cute little cock, would love to admire the pretty shape of it, how the tip shined with a lovely shade of pink. Phayu didn't dwell on it for long, knowing he had time to appreciate it later.

He felt his own cock twitch as he eyed the dip of Rain's lower back, the natural arch leading to the strong structure of his shoulders, muscles painted with more hickeys. He took himself into his hand, unmoving, refusing to dive into his pleasure if Rain wasn't involved.