✨🖤 An old memory 🖤✨

As vayun was being taken care of by you...

He looked up to see your face....

He remembers it soooo distinctly.... A face containing strength and power as a warrior but at the same time kindness and gentleness as a mother......

He remembers the caring side of unlucky the others....

He screamed and cried over and over again when he saw corrosion... He knew you were hurt... He just knew you were severely hurt....

You were so kind and patient....just were the saying
"have the patience of a god.."

It was you that saying was made after... Your sweetness, kindness and patience like a mother to her child...

But at the same time... He never and I mean never doubted your strength in the slightest... He knew your strength and what you were capable of...

Infact he had seen it first hand at how strong you really were...both ways....

Mentally and physically....

He has seen you fight both physical demons and mental one's....

He has seen pethale die and you mourn her death for the centuries to come....

Your sacrifice that you made in making tevyat.... He knew it all...

He knew you could handle your own self in a war... He knew you could do it....

With your spear in one hand and justice and strength in your eyes.... You could slaughter any being that came in front of you easily....

But he had never seen one thing... That even he never wishes to see....

.....Your judgement....

H

e knew from pethale that you had another side to you.... The motherly side, the warrior side and.....
.......The destruction side.........

He never wanted to see it either because of how pethale just described it to him.....

Pethale told him-

"When she gets into her form of destruction... Nothing in this very universe can stop her from slaughtering and killing each and every thing in the path of her and her target.... The earth it self shakes as the skies turn red with thundering sounds being loud as ever in the skies with a spear in her hand and a skull of a very old arch nemesis in her hands.... She will not leave untill her work is done....may I pray that you never see it... Her kindness is indeed wonderful but... Her wrath is much much worse..."

He knew just from that he never wanted to see that form... But if there was any need then he would have to...

But at that time you patted vayun's back and told him everything will be alright...

But suddenly you heard someone coming closer and closer...

Vayun then quickly got up and transformerd into a bird to rest in your should as you patiently waited for the man to come to you....

"Dainsleif~ my my~ your awake quite early don't you think?"

-----------------------------------------------------------

Sorry I will try to post more than I do right now 🥲