One

Haylee's POV

I finally bought our tickets to go to Magcon. I cant wait until I tell them. They will probably shit themselves.

*Group Text; Toni, Kaylie, Katie*

Me: Hey you guys need to come over now! Its an emergency!

Toni: whats wrong?

Katie: whats going on?

Kaylie: i am trying to fucking sleep

Me: i said it was a god damn emergency! Get off your lazy arse and come over here!

Soon enough they all came over.

"Guys so dont freak out or anything, but i just bought us all tickets to MagCon. You're welcome." i say as they tackle me to the ground in hugs.

"When is it?" Kaylie asked

"In 2 days." I say looking towards the ground.

" Haylee! That gives me no time to mentally prepare myself to see Cameron! What the hell were you thinking?!" Toni shouts as she walks out the door.

"Holy shit. I need to go shopping. I need to leave. I gots to go." Katie says walking out the door.

"Well i guess its just us.?" Kaylie says awkwardly .

"Wanna order pizza?" I plop on the couch.

"Yeah." She plops next to me and orders online because we are Queens and don't talk on the phone.

---2 hours later---

Kaylie and I decided we needed to go shopping to so I grabbed my purse and a redbull out of the fridge and left.

We drove her truck because i didnt want to drive im too lazy.

When we got to the mall i bought a pair of SHORT hollister high waisted shorts and a hollister floral print crop top because i can. And Kaylie bought a pair of shorts and a orange crop top because she felt like it.

We left the mall and she droped me off.

I went inside and saw my mom cooking diner. I walked over and observed what she was cooking. Lemon Chicken and Broccoli.

"Hey Hunny. How was shopping?"

"It was alright. I just needed to buy a new outfit for MagCon on Friday. " i said grabbing a bag of chips out of the cupboard and jumping up on the counter. Throwing my bag into the living room.

"Are you excited because when I went to a concert I was very excited and I met your dad there and wow that night we did some-"
"Mom. Dont." I jumped off the counter and grabbed my stuff and headed upstairs.

*Ding. Ding

My phone beeped indicating i had a text.

From Conor:
Hey beautiful. How have you been?

(Conor is my guy best friend)

To Conor:
I've been okay. I had to actually leave my house today to buy and outfit. Come over so I can show you.

From Conor:
Open your window.

I walked to my window and did as asked. Conor had climbed up the ladder we put there a few weeks ago. I was grounded so i needed some way to get out of the house.

"Damn thats still there?" I ask closing the window.

"Yeah. So go change. Lemme see." He shoves me towards my bathroom door.

I changed quickly and came out.

"Damn bae. That looks hella sexy. Come here let me take it off for you." He smirked at me.

"No no. But i will sit on you lap so you can cuddle me because its cold. " i say grabbing a blanket out of a box thing and walking over to Conor who was sitting in my spiny chair. I sat on his lap, brought my legs up to my chest and laid my head on his shoulder.

He covered us in the blanket and kissed my forhead.

"Conor, do you think if like ya know Lauren never came around and ruined things we might still be together?" I ask not picking my head off his shoulder.

"I dont know, but apart of me wishes we were." He kind of whispered.

"Yeah me too." I said picking my head up and looking at him.

"Im sorry." He looked down at my hands and intertwined them together.

"I know. You tell me a lot." I say and look at our hands.

Damn i really want this back.

"I just want you to know, that when your ready, i will be here to sweep you off your feet again." He kissed my cheek.

I looked up at him. And kissed him, it wasnt a make out session, just a sweet kiss.

I realized what we were doing and i pulled away.

"Im sorry I- uh I-"

"Dont be sorry kiss me again." He smiled and pulled me closer.

This time was definatly a make out session.

I miss this. I miss him, but I cant bring myself to fully forgive him on what he had done. But I love him. A lot.

"I love you." I rested my forehead on his.

"And I love you. Just because I made a mistake in the past it doesnt mean I dont. Haylee.. i really love you. If we werent so young, i would purpose." He stares into my eyes.

"So instead i got you this." He pulls out a little box from his pocket.

"Its a promise ring. I promise that when your ready for this," he points to me and then to himself, "I will purpose. You just have to tell me when your ready." He kissed me softly again.
I smile, but i cant take this. I appreciate it and all, but he's not very good with promises.

"I love it Conor, honestly. But I cant take it." I open his hand and give it back.

"Why not? Haylee cant you see that I am willing to wait for you?" He starts to get a little bit angry.

"I do see that, but im not asking you to do that and I still haven't fully forgiven you." I place my hand on his.

"Haylee we just made out and now you cant forgive me?! Thats bullshit."

Im getting kind of scared because he's mad and im still sitting in his lap.

"I just needed to know Conor. Please dont do this." I place my hand on his cheek.

"Get off of me."

"Im not moving until we talk about this." I cross my arms.

"Haylee. Get off."

"No." I plan to be stubborn. Its worked with him before.

"Haylee, look I fucking love you so much. It literally kills me to see you with other guys. I try so hard to make you want to love me, but i guess im just not enough for you." He says standing up, holding me, and then placing me down on the ground. He walks towards the window to leave.

"Conor please." I let tears escape my eyes.

"Please dont leave. Stay." I cry as i block the window from him.

He wipes my tears and then gently moves me out of the way.

"I love you." I noticed tears in his eyes when he kissed my cheek and placed the ring on my bedside table.

He opened the window and climbed down.

I love you too.

I whispered as i cried harder and fell to the floor.