Chapter 1

A/N: This is gonna be like after season 5 and season 6 don't exist honestly they did nothing but torture Patrick and Ivan in season 6 and though I was upset they killed Cruz off even though I hated the Patrick and Cruz crap in season 5 so cruz is gonna be in this story...

Patrick was the happiest he has been in a long while he finally has had the one person he has wanted ever since he laid eyes on him when Ivan asked him for help to find the locked room even after the whole thing with his dad and Samuel as well as the whole thing with Ivan's dad he started to feel guilty about cause like Cruz said Ivan was the one that Patrick really was in love with Patrick was very happy in this moment I mean waking up with Ivan the most beautiful boy he has ever seen.

Patrick looked over at Ivan's sleeping beautiful face and just had a big smile on his face and while smiling he leans over and plants little kisses all over Ivan's face and says to him "Time to wake up Ivan."

Though Ivan remains motionless and Patrick shakes his head and literally gets up on top of Ivan and straddles him and plants a kiss on his neck and whines "Ivan wake up."

Ivan stirs in his sleep giggling at Patrick's little kisses and looks at Patrick and leans up and puts a peck to Patrick's lips "What time is it?"

Patrick still kissing on Ivan and mutters almost 8:30." Ivan is moaning while Patrick is kissing him and touching him "We should get ready for school or we are gonna be late."

Patrick starts laughing "Well we are already late." And he stops kissing on Ivan and looks down at him "Besides your really enjoying my little kisses." And Ivan laughs and grabs Patrick by his neck and plants a big old kiss to his lips.

Patrick stops kissing Ivan and looks down at him and rubs on his chest and was bout to give Ivan another kiss and Ivan puts his hand on his mouth  and tells him "We should get ready for school." And Patrick this time whines and says "Do we have too I much prefer staying in bed."

Ivan smiles at him "I would love to stay in bed with you but we are already running late". And Patrick whines more and gets off of Ivan and says "Fine let's get ready for school." To which Ivan laughs at how adorable Patrick looks while he is pouting.

Ivan gets up to grab his school uniform and begins to get undressed while Patrick just stares at him admiring his new boyfriends beauty although him and Ivan hasn't really talked about if they were boyfriends or not but he hopes they were after weeks of hurting each other with Ivan sleeping with Ari and Patrick sleeping with Ivan's dad he just hoped they can't put all that behind them and just be in love and be together hoping they won't have to face anymore drama in there relationship.

Ivan looks back at Patrick and smiles seductively "Are you gonna get ready for school?"

"Not with you looking at me like that that just makes me not want too." Ivan gives him this look and Patrick responds "I will in a minute."

Ivan chuckles "We already late so what's the rush."  And they both start laughing. Patrick gets up from the bed and grabs Ivan from behind and starts kissing him on his neck while Ivan starts moaning and Ivan looks back at Patrick "You gotta stop and get ready for school." Patrick chuckles "You know you want it. But fine I will go get ready." And Ivan starts laughing.

Patrick's phone starts beeping and while trying to get ready he looks at it and sees it's from his sister "Oh it's from Ari. She says there is a new student at school and for us to hurry up because he is sexy."

Ivan was putting on his tie on and says "Oh so it's a guy then." And Patrick starts chuckling "Don't give me that face just because I was very into u the moment I met u doesn't mean I'm gonna be into him the moment I meet him."

Ivan gives him this look "Did I say you will be?"

"No but I see the look on your face and I know what u are thinking." Ivan shakes his head and Patrick continues "I should be the one who should get jealous."

Ivan gives him a are you serious look and Patrick
smirks at him and Ivan smirks back at him and says "So asks Ari what the guys name is."

This time Patrick gives him this look and asks "See why do you want to know?"

Ivan gives him this look and says "You know we gonna have to learn how to trust each other if we gonna be boyfriends ok." And Patrick looks at him and gives him a big smile and says "So we are boyfriends then."

And Ivan looks at him "I know we haven't talked about it yet but..."

Patrick smiles "Hey it's what I have been wanting since the day I met you." And pulls Ivan to him by his tie and they both smile at each other and kiss each other and Patrick says "Ok I'm gonna ask her what his name is."

Ivan chuckles and starts grabbing his book bag and Patrick says "Oh that his a ok name." And Ivan starts laughing "Why what is it?"

"Ok you ready for this."

Ivan laughs "Yes just give it to me." Before Patrick says something he looks at Ivan with this smirk and Ivan rolls his eyes knowing what Patrick was thinking of "Will you please get your mind out of the gutter please." And Patrick starts laughing.

Patrick laughs more and says "Ok his name is Schuyler...Schuyler Machado."

And while Ivan was walking to the door he looks back at Patrick and has this look like he has scene a ghost "You said Schuyler Machado?"

Patrick looks at him and says "Why you know him?"

Ivan doesn't say anything he just was hoping he never see him again and was hoping he finally was gonna get to be in a happy relationship with Patrick but knows that Schuyler being here well that's gonna be nothing but drama cause Schuyler loves to creat drama and he definitely will cause it between Patrick and Ivan.

A/N: Well end of chapter one hope u like it I have written in a while