Unfeeling

I pulled into the crowded ,Arch Bishop Jordan high school parking lot. I jolted over the yellow painted speed bump.Making my new yellow challenger jolt. I spilt my stemming hot Apple Sider, all over my front leather consul. "Crap," I said with anger. I kept on driving ignoring the stemming water droplets drip down the side of the leather consul and between the driver seat. I drove around the parking like a bald eagle looking for a dissent supper. I passed many fancy expensive sports cars. Some Camaros,Challengers, Convertibales, and other expensive cars. All with a variety of bright colors. Bingo! I found the perfect spot, or for the Bald Eagle the perfect prey. Right by the doors, perfect size. I grabbed a stack of napkins from my black leather purse in the passenger seat. I wiped the consul covered in water.

I finished wiping up the spill. I reached for my rounded bottom, flat toped, black shades. I placed them on my head, putting the arms of the glasses behind my head of curls. I put my hands into a shape of a gun. Pointing my two index fingers and closing the rest of my fingers into my closed hand. I raised my hands up to my face. I adjusted the rear view mirror towards me so I could see my reflection. I looked cool. I looked like one of those bad cops on those cop movie. The movies that me and my dad use to go to every Friday night. My fun game was stopped by the alarm ringtone coming from my iPhone in my black leather purse. I reached for my leather purse handle. I searched for the vibrating phone. I grasped the purple and white rubber case. I swiped and unlocked. "Hello," I answered. My friend Danielle ,friend from school, was blabbering about a problem that she is overly exaggerating about. I listened to here talk and talk, my response after every sentence was "oh," or "yup." She probably had a five minute speech about what ever she was talking about, and I kept on responding. "yup.........oh." Her last sentence was that she was going to see me inside the school, then she hung up.

I exited my yellow Challenger, then closed the yellow door behind me. Before I started towards the old brick high school I adjusted my red knees length beautiful flower patterned dress. Now I was heading towards my new renovated school passing all the same people as yesterday all wearing all expensive clothes. You are probably wondering why all the people who live in Escore are rolling in money. Well my answer to you is that the Government treats the people

Of Escore well. They give us a check with two thousand dollars a week.

Right when I walked into the high school the day was the same as any normal day. The last period of the school day of June fifth. Was the most memorable. Not in a good way the most awful way that you could think of.

I occupied the wooden toped desk closes to the blank wooden door. I was in the chemistry lab. Large grand window covered the whole left wall, three in total. Mr. Greig filled the white board with different colored words. I jumped to it and started jotting down chemistry notes in my ,baby blue lined, scribbler. I rested my hand from hand writing. I slumped back in my grey seated chair. I glimpsed at the ticking clock above the door. Five minutes till freedom. Freedom from the Arch Bishop Jordans high schools grade 11 chemistry class. I looked to my right. Seeing my friend Daniell. The room was filled with seconds of silence. It was beautiful. I can't get enough of it. Suddenly it was broken by the deafening sound of the shattering noise of the grand windows shattering. The shards of glass flung at head level slicing raw flesh of humans.

CLIFF HANGER SAY YOU LIKE IF U WANT ME TO WRITE THE NEXT CHAPTER