Change my mind. (Zayn Malik)

This is my first fan fiction and I hope you guys like it. i know i'm not really good at this but i try my best. if you guys like if please and vote (:

First of all this is a Zayn Malik fanfiction, i just love him , and the names I'm using are just random names, hope you guys like it.

Introduction:

Mia just turned 18, and she decided to move to England and follow her dreams. Mia has been a dancer almost her whole life. She decide to move to England and try out to be an  X-factor dancer,but she never knew that been an X-factor dancer would change ger life completly.

"Mom, I'm gonna be okay! Don't worry, you knew this was gonna happen!" I told my mom, while she couldn't stop crying. I felt really bad, i didnt wanna leave my family, but if i wanted my dreams come true, i had to make some sacrifices and if that means leving my family i was willing to do that. I was moving to England and audtion to become an X-factor dancer, that's where my whole career was going to start at. I heard when they call my flight, my mom started to cry even more, and this time she made me cry.

"I'm gonna miss you so much!!" I told my family crying. I need it to be strong, but I just couldnt. "I have to go." I told my mom who wouldnt let me go, finally she let me go, and I walked to my gate to take my flight. I decided not to look back, becuase if I did I knew that I was gonna change my mind, and I would not be going to England that day. 

One of my best friends Sophia was going to be waiting for me in London. We were going to share a flat. which at first I didnt know what she mean by that, but now I knew it means an aparment. Sophia was one of the sweetes persons ever, and she was really pretty. I have to admit that somtimes I would get so jelous of how pretty she is. I felt like the flight took forever, but finally I arrived.

When I put my first foot in land I knew that this was a knew begging, and that everything was going to be great.

Sophia was wating for me already, when I first saw her, I got those jelousy feelings, she look so pretty with her pale color, dirty blonde straight hair, green eyes. and she was really skinny compare to me, I felt fat next to her with all my curves. "Welcome to London" she said giving a hug, at that moment I realize that I really missed her. "Oh god, I missed you so much." I said with a huge smile and huggin her back. I notice something strange and  weird in the airport there was a lot of girls and guys with cameras in the airport which i assume they were papparazzis and fans.

"We should keep going before the boy band arrives!"  she told me.

" What boy band?" i asked confused and looking around the airport, and trying to figure out what was she talking about, when out of no where i heard screams, and they were loud.

"Oh they're here, let's go!!" she said grabing my hand pulling me towards the door exit, thats when I figure why the screams. I was still pretty confused but at the same time scared, becuase I heard that the fans go crazy for their idols, but I stil wanted to know who was this boy band that just arrived to London at the same time as me. We arrived to her car and I had to ask.

"Who's the boyband?" i asked.

"One Direction, have you heard about them?" she asked me, and i just nodded. Yes I heard about One Direction thats what everyone was taking about. One Direction was this boyband, made of five cute guys Harry which it was the one that you would heard the most about then we had Niall, Zayn, Liam and Louis. I wasnt a fan but they catchy songs, and thought that Zayn was really cute.

"Yes, who hasn't?" i told her, and she just smile. "Well, theyre in town, and is gonna be a crazy months, since they're going to stay here for a while." Sophia was telling, she sounded cheesy about it like she was excited. "Are you a fan Sophia?" i asked, which I already knew the answer. "You have to admit, theyre fucking hot!!" she said, and i busted out laughing, she sounded so funny, like she wanted to raped them which i think she did.

"Yeah I guess!" i said, I didnt feel like talking anymore it has been a long day, and this time difference wasnt helping at all. We arrive at Sophias flat, it was really cute and femmenime and it felt like home. I like it, she show me my room, and I love it, it was just perfect, it had this huge window, where you could see the moon, the whole room was just perfect.

"You should rest, its been a long day!" Sophia told me, she probably so my face, how tired it looked. "Yeah you right, and thank you for everything!!" I told her, and she just gave me this huge smile "My pleasssure!" she said. She left my room, and i just dropped myself in my bed, which it was so comfortable, I lied there for a couple of minutes thinking about my family and how much i missed. I also found myselft thinking about One Direction, was a becoming a fan, mayb i don't know, after that I knocked out. And i knew that tomorrow was going to be a longer day, since auditions started tomorrow.

Hope you guys like it, i know is not that good, but i tried my best.This is just the like an intro so you can kinda get to know one of the main characters, and her story behind it (;

Please comment and vote, i'll apreciate thank youuu (; xx