☆ blackberry

After the prom incedent, surprisingly, Uzi kept Doll's necklace. There wasn't much thought about it at first. It was just about being informational and possibly needed for other events- basically something like that. But actually, before the worker drone entirely noticed, deep down somewhere, there was some kind of guilt. The worker, Uzi thought she was just overwhelmed by the events from prom, even though she thought she got decently over with it. Why would she even keep Doll's necklace in the first place, anyways?

✧_________________________-------------------------------------------------------------.**✧

And eventually in some random occasion before the camp, 

Uzi encountered with Doll once again. 

Where were they exactly?

..in Uzi's room. And it was never cleared that if Doll intended this or not.

So, basically at first it was rather unpleasant. Doll suddenly appearing out of nowhere, Uzi freaking out for a moment or two...

"How did you even get into my room."

It seemed like doll was focusing on something else, and just before Uzi got annoyed enough to speak again, Doll just immediately cut her off. 

"Вообще-то мистер швейцар впустил меня." There was a short silence after that, but Doll continued, as it seemed like Uzi still seemed skeptical. "..и я вижу, у тебя есть мое ожерелье."  Uzi's narrowed eyes switched as she glanced down, figuring out what the other meant. Once again irritated, The purple haired worker unadjusted the neacklace she kept, walked over to Doll and practically shoved it infront of her. "..Here's your stupid necklace." It was probably her own way of being "intimidating", or somewhat.

[Actually, Mr.Doorman let me in.] , [..And i see you have my necklace.] 

But surprisingly, Doll neither reacted, and just stared down at Uzi as she neither seemed like she was going to retrieve her own necklace. So once again, uzi had a skeptical, questioning look as one of her visors brows narrowed just slightly. "..Are you not-" It seems like it's going to be a daily thing of Doll just cutting Uzi off everytime. "Оставь это." She blanky spoke. her tone was unable to guess what intention she had. Just a monotone voice. And this, just made Uzi more confused. "What?" The purple worker rather abruptly asked, as she still had mixed feeling about this whole situation. What a mystery, Doll was. "держать его на." Doll replied, as she took the necklace from Uzi's hand, and gestured to her as she once continued. "повернись для меня."

[Leave it.] , [Keep it on.] , [Turn around for me.]

Uzi possibly quit glaring daggers into Doll's crimson eyes, as the worker lowerd her gaze and turned away from Doll as she requested. And immediately, the purple worker questioned. "Why are you asking me to keep this, exactly?" Due to it was a rather direct question, there was a long silence, while Doll's hands stopped just before locking the necklace around Uzi's neck. And after moments, Uzi finally received her answer. "это выглядит лучше на вас." 

[It looks better on you.] 

This actually managed to catch Uzi of guard.

Uzi wasn't really to fond with compliments, neither used to getting them. And especially, something like that coming from Doll? The purple worker drone must be dreaming or whatever. So at this point, Uzi was stunned. "You-" Uzi whipped around and glanced over to doll, who had a unfazed expression. Just as always. Something that Uzi could never understand what she was thinking, either. But just this once, she decided to ignore whatever botherd her. Just for now. "Fine, or whatever.." Uzi took a few steps back, as her visor appeared to have blush lines... Doll apparently noticed this, but decide not to mention about it, or somewhat. And it seemed like she also took this as a cue to leave. How much time had passed, exactly..?

Doll took one more glance at her necklace, which now was with Uzi, and headed a few steps closer to the door and turned to face Uzi one last time. "Скоро увидимся, ежевика." And with her last comment, Doll immediately went out through the door with not giving Uzi a chance to reply, nor say anything. "Wait , what did you just-" The door shut close, rather loudly. And after, The worker drone was left alone in her room, as she stayed quite for a rather long moment. Her visors eyes glanced at the door where Doll left, recalling the memory once again. And, without noticing, a unintentional smile curved at the workers expression, as she looked down at the necklace. 

[See you soon, blackberry.]

.**______________________________________--------------------------------------------------.:✧

It seems like they'll meet again soon. 

..

....

......

right?