You Are My Right - VII

Chapter - VI

As Prerana was busy romancing Rishab, her mind once again wandered to the day she had met her so-called mother for the first time after years while her husband met their second child daughter for the first time.

Flashback:

Prerana was in her cabin going through the file of the latest project as she will be busy this weekend with her daughter, as last week she did not get a chance to meet her as she was busy avoiding her husband, who was hell-bent on raising the emotions, she tried to burry long back.

Prerana was pulled out of her thoughts when she heard knocking on the door, and she looked from the file she was working on only to see her P.A

"What is it?" She questioned, and they moved aside to show Kukki, Rishab, and her so-called mother waiting for her.

"Mamma, I missed you," Kuki said, hugging her mother while Rishab and Veena, who came to her office to talk with her, were stunned to see Kukki embracing Prerana and that they had been in touch with each other for these years.

"Well, Baby, I missed you too & I am sorry I could not meet you last weekend; I was a little busy," Prerana said, kissing her forehead.

"It's Okay, and where is Doll? I want to play with her," Kukki asked, making Prerana smile.

"My Baby, your Doll is there in the cabin playing with her toys, so go and play with her as I think there is someone who likes to talk with me," Prerana said and opened the cabin door only to see their shocked faces for which she smirked a cold one.

"What brings you both here to my humble abode?" Prerana asked, smirking, and Rishab winced as he could hear her voice's sarcasm.

"I am here to meet my younger daughter, and I don't know for what Maa is here?" Rishab answered in a low voice, and Prerana glared, listening to what he said.

"She is not your daughter, if you forgot, we are by all means divorced and strangers to each other, Mr. Bajaj," Prerana stated.

"I have never submitted the divorce papers in the court, so by all rights of law, you are still my wife, and she is my daughter, Mrs. Bajaj," Rishab said. Prerana glared at him angrily.

"Well, tonight we are attending your Graduation Party," Rishab continued ignoring her glare. She looked surprised at that comment as no one knew she continued her studies and completed her degree in Business Administration and Fashion, which was always her dream.

Prerana sighed silently, knowing his stubbornness, and walked into the bathroom connected to the suite in her office. She came out of the suite looking gorgeous and sexy in floor-length blood-red color with an A-line neck.

"Thank you," She said. She was soon called onto the stage by the Dean of the college as she was Valedictorian, and she was responsible for giving the speech. The ceremony was quickly completed, and she found her husband in the front row with both their daughters and a large bouquet of red roses in his hand.

"Congratulations Wifey; I knew that you could accomplish anything that you have put your mind to," Rishab said, handing her the bouquet with a smile. At the same time, Kukki pulled her dress down, and Prerana sat on her knees and got a loud and intense kiss on her cheek, making both Rishab and Prerana laugh.

"You realize we have many things to discuss and clear, right?" Prerana said, and Rishab just sighed before nodding.

"Come on, Wifey, Treat is on me for today as you have graduated," Rishab said while Kukki was in her mother's arms while Rishab carried their younger daughter.