The starting point

"Father, Father!" Cecelia was walking through the agency of UUA. Her father was walking through the building trying to ignore his daughter , the best undercover agent in the business. Walking all the way to his office ignoring his child he sat down in his chair behind his desk, and let out a huge sigh. "Yes Cecelia?" He asked already ready for what was coming his way. "Father, I am a 20 year old woman I think it's about time you start letting me do, upperclass pro cases to solve." Narrowing her eyebrows and putting her hands on his desk, she was going to prove to her dad she was ready for the harder missions.
"Dad I'm not 16 anymore, you need to stop trying to protect me, I'm the best agent you have here but you won't let me do any of the missions I should be doing." Raising her voice a little she kept frowning. "Sure, robbery and murder cases that are only a year old. Great, but I am thinking old cases, the ones that hardly anyone remembers, military cases." Her father cut her off hearing enough of what she had to say. "Honey we have tons of fine young men who can do these missions just fine, at least I haven't fired you. " This is where the brawl began.

"Dad I'm the only woman in this agency I want to prove to the men and be able to hire new woman. I want to prove how I am the best in the agency but you giving me easy missions acting like I am 16 isn't going to help me." " well the way you dress isn't very 20 year old material ether ya know." Her father said. Now it was her time to sigh. "Just let me do a harder mission please father I am sick of these little ones."

Her dad glazed up into her determined eyes and fell right into her trap. "How about you and me make a deal? I give you a harder case and if you can solve it I will let you keep solving harder cases and hire more women in this agency." His eyebrows arched he thought he outdone himself with this idea. "Alright, deal. So what's the case?" . Her dad then got out of his chair and pulled out a folder from a drawer near by, that had the word classified ffp, on it
"Here you go Cecelia." "What in the world is ffp?" Cecelia started to open the folder. Her eyes skimmed against the page "Freddy Fazbears pizza?" She looked up at her dad. "Yes, you will go undercover and find out about the horror attraction that just burned down that was based on that restaurant. Also find out about the children murders to see if you can find the killer and see if the animatronics they have been using for the past decades have been legal to use with children." He crossed his arms. "Unless you would like to go back to the other missions you -" Cecelia cut him off right away. "I will take it." She then did successful strut out of the office happy with her victory.