Part 1

- What do I need to do to join the club "I love anime"? - asked a cute girl with shoulder-length dark hair and brown eyes, holding a manga with the cover of the new Naruto novel in front of her.

- It's very simple, - the high school student, "Princess of the Academy" replied with a kind expression on her beautiful face as she slowly approached the girl who was looking at her with such admiration. - Sit on the futon, spread your legs and let my fingers explore you. The main rule in this office is to be silent, she smiled softly, carefully watching the reaction of the first year.

The first year blushed, her body trembled, but she obediently put down the novella, walked over to sit on the futon, hiding her hot face behind her hands, opened her legs, showing the "Princess" her cute panties with teddy bears.

- Remind me what your name is? - Licking her lips, sitting closer, the Academy Princess asked, putting her hands on her knees and spreading her legs wider, inhaling the sweet virginal scent.

- 1st grade high school Kim Sana, - the girl whispered, flinching at the touch of fingers on her inner thigh.

- Hmm, well, Kim Sana, now we will test your ability to remain silent, - the Academy Princess purred in a sweet voice, taking off the girl's panties, revealing the quivering inner petals of the schoolgirl's virgin crotch to her gaze. - Relax, show me yourself, - she said in a commanding tone, running her index finger along the middle of the crotch, carefully penetrating inside, caressing there.

Sana did not believe in what was happening now.

She always admired the Princess, a polite, kind, elegant girl who is always dressed exquisitely.

To be honest, Sana had been in love with her since her first speech, when she appeared before the freshmen on stage, and her soft, charming voice overshadowed the noise of the people sitting next to her.

To be completely honest, Sana even had dreams where she kissed the Princess.

But the kissing ended.

- Look how narrow you are, your crotch is as small as a shell - a long finger with a neatly trimmed nail touched the hole, penetrating a little, circling the accumulated nectar along the inner walls. - I see your crotch likes to be touched like that. Hmm, and if I do this, I penetrated deeper, to the full length, bent my finger, slightly tickled inside the vagina.

Sana shuddered, groaned softly, her legs bent at the knees, parted wider, the pelvis rose up by itself. She felt her hole pulling her finger even deeper. Sana blushed, her eyes widened from the consciousness of what she was doing, she tried to pull away, but the inner walls of the vagina misunderstood the request from the mistress, they lovingly squeezed around her finger.

- Wow, Sana, you like it. Well, if so, then you need to add another finger and start playing with you - the Princess chuckled contentedly, pulling her index finger out of the vagina with a lustful look, watching how much nectar seeps into the futon. - Ha, look, your hole can't wait to suck my finger inside again. Look, look, how she smacks her lips - licking her lips, leaning closer, making Sana fully lie down on the futon, lifting her legs above her head, holding the girl in an upright position.

- Princess... ah... it's not convenient for me... - Sana let out a plaintive squeak, blushing from the situation.

- Call me Nayeon-unnie, baby, be patient a little, now you will forget about everything - the Princess whispered in a voice hoarse with desire, opening access to the hole of her vagina, which was already slippery from the soaked excited juice.

"Unnie... what... ah... I... don't... there... ah... dirty... - Rolling her eyes, having difficulty thinking over the words spoken, Sana felt two thin long fingers penetrate her and began to quickly go in and out, while Nayeon-onni's tongue circled around the crotch, collecting nectar. - Nayeon-unnie...

- Damn Sana, you're hard to get away from, baby, you're so obedient, I love it - licking her lips, tasting, enjoying as her fingers sucked into Sana's virgin captivity. - Your hole is amazing, baby. Ah, it's a pity that time is short, now the break is over, otherwise, I would have fun with you longer.

- Unnie...I...I...something strange...

- It's okay, baby - inserting his fingers as quickly as possible, helping to get her first orgasm with his tongue, which now nibbled on the protruding spool, her clitoris. - Now everything will be over, and I will find out if you will keep your promise.

Sana felt like an unknown wave of heat that had gathered in the lower abdomen, more precisely at the point where Nayeon's fingers and tongue were now, was about to spill out.

Her brain was clouded, her breath was interrupted, everything in her throat was completely dry from constant moans. She was ready to scream out loud, but she restrained the impulse in time, remembering why she had agreed to do this in the first place.

The first orgasm in her life was like an explosion of a volcano, sudden and strong.

The climax lasted a good 5 minutes, wave after wave subjecting her body to a mini orgasm.

She breathed deeply, with difficulty balancing her breathing, her heartbeat sounded in her ears.

But even through it, she heard a soft chuckle, and the answer of Nayeon "Princess of the Academy":

- Welcome to the "I love anime" club. You passed an introductory lesson from me, but you still need to get approval from my deputies. Come after class today, Kim Sana, we'll all be waiting for you.