🖤✨ suspicion ✨🖤

"Dainsleif~ my my~ your awake quite early don't you think?"

"Wouldn't you say that about yourself as well?" Dainsleif replied as he revealed himself from behind a tree...

He seemed to be suspicious...of you...

You knew you needed to calm him down and clear it before you lose his trust....

"Well indeed but you see.. I was just getting up to pick some more berries and fruits for you and the others~ wouldn't that be a nice gesture for someone to do so~?"

You said as you petted vayun who was quietly purched on your shoulder hearing your conversation.

Dainsleif hummed and then looked over at the bird on your shoulder....

He could fell some sort of energy coming from him.... He knew that energy but he couldn't quite pt a finger on what... It was just similar....to quite a few things....

You noticing the sudden shift in his behavior towards the bird quickly expanded your own elemental energy to down play vayun's.

You could see dainsleif's shoulder relax more and his breathing become calmer as his eyes slowly placed themselves on you.... It's like he knew you did it but... The look in his eyes told you that he wasn't going to be complaining about it at all.

The aura around you had grown more calmer and relaxed rather than tense or saddening... Which also seemed to help vayun to relax and keep his calm.

You looked over at dainsleif and said
"Well I was thinking of you would help me pick some more berries maybe? Paimon seemed to enjoy them quite a lot"

Dainsleif looked at the berries and fruits in the little basket you had and said "sure, I don't have any other work to do either way"

You smiled at the man and got up with vayun still at your shoulder but now looking at dainsleif as tho he had remembered him somehow....

He.... reminded him of someone.....

You and dainsleif started to pluck a few berries and fruits for the toher two for breakfast.

After a basket was full, you and dainsleif along with vayun headed back to the camp.

Dainsleif seemed to look at vayun... With a strange look in his eyes....

He remembered this aura.... He knew it best... It was both the most horried but at the same time calming to him...

He quietly looked away towards you...

He felt the aura around you was calming and... motherly...

It also felt as if the entire world of tevyat was on your side... With the wind blowing just right at you and the soft smile on your face as you kept petting the bird by your side....

You caught him looking towards you which causes him to become shy and quickly look away....

-----------------------------------------------------------
A person of worth~

-----------------------------------------------------------A person of worth~

Hey munchkin's 👀🌸

You know I have been quite busy with things and plus I have a pimple on my god damn nose 🥲🤧

Why on my nose? At least it could be on my forehead so that I could hide it- 😭✨

The heck- I thought I posted this chapter last night- but I guess I was just dreaming or hallucinating 🙂