Favorite thing to do together

Jenna Ortega - Listening to music. She loves to share her music interests with you and jamming to your favorite songs while singing to each other is a core memory.

Vada Cavell - Smoking weed. Y'all love having your little joint sessions, feeling high while you guys make out.

Tara Carpenter - Cuddling while watching horror movies. Tons of your favorite snacks as you guys curl up next to each other on the couch.

Phoebe Atwell - Video games. With an ego like Phoebe's, she's 100% sure she can beat you at any game you guys play. You end up winning half of the time and she pouts but when she does win, you reward her with tons of kisses.

Wednesday Addams - Grave digging. It isn't your ideal date night, but you will do whatever to make Wednesday happy. You can tell her eyes lit up like stars when you first suggested it, and the fact that you almost got her smiling made your heart explode.

Katie Torres - Watching movies. She doesn't care what movie you guys watch as long as your together, cuddling on her couch with popcorn.

Camila Montes - Sex. While she does love doing other stuff with you, having sex just feels more meaningful and connecting to her. It's her way of expressing her love for you when she becomes a soft dom.